What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Gypsy Nirvana - Simple/Stupid Way - to grow good Cannabis - for £1/$1.20 -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . When you were selling seeds did you do a reproduction called Thai stick ?
If my memory serves me right - I did have someone on the Lao/Thai border area - that supplied me with a bunch of seeds that grew to be plants 🪴 representative of the 70's 'erb that was made into Thai Sticks - long gone now after the USA Justice Department had me detained without trial nor sentence in a Manila jail for 30 months - till I was able to deport back to Blighty(UK) - in 2016 - finding most all of my seedstock inviable for sale -

Cuddles

Well, for anyone who´s curious about the Euro Cup -
England won 2:1 against the Netherlands in the half final. They will be playing Spain in the final this sunday :)

Btw The last England goal was amazing timing :p
But Spain will be really tough because they´re so damn good. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
If my memory serves me right - I did have someone on the Lao/Thai border area - that supplied me with a bunch of seeds that grew to be plants 🪴 representative of the 70's 'erb that was made into Thai Sticks - long gone now after the USA Justice Department had me detained without trial nor sentence in a Manila jail for 30 months - till I was able to deport back to Blighty(UK) - in 2016 - finding most all of my seedstock inviable for sale -

that time frame was like the dark ages

Magu🌈

that time frame was like the dark ages
I would say that those times were the “Golden Age” of Cannabis. If you were hip from 1960 to 2000 you were part of pot history. @Gypsy Nirvana , @Donald Mallard and @Sam_Skunkman will each have their own chapter in the history books. People will never be that COOL again.
F1A9A113-24B7-4D8A-BA52-674FAB3A0523.jpeg

Last edited:

Cuddles

Magu🌈

who does the cat represent though? (I´m just assuming that it´s supposed to be a cat,lol)
Ha ha ha 🤣. That is a picture of the “Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers”. They were a very popular comic that started in 1968. They represent the era of the 60s. That specific point in time when the hippies and the love generation began. It does not represent any specific person. It is a visual metaphor. 😂 Peace brother. 🌈

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It is getting kinda crowded on my little balcony - the two in a pot Zamaldelica's (at the back on the left side) have grown quite big and are just showing tiny white hairs - so starting to flower - I'm in a rush this morning because I have to get over to a sick friend's house 🏠 to receive a food delivery - so will get back to this thread a bit later today - when I have time ⏲️
2024-07-2207.01.365477646497177664715.jpg

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran

I still have the Asian Adventure Packs. Currently trying to figure out how to germ old seeds that haven't been stored in ideal conditions. Not giving up on them yet. 😅
IMG_0706.jpeg

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
There's a lot of memories there. Or lack off. 😅 I can't remember who the Missisipy Mud and OG F2 came from. Maybe Gypsy remembers if they were given out as Freebie at some point. Otherwise I probs got them at one of the many IC Cups we had in Amsterdam back in the day.
They've been stored dry but at room temperature for the last ~14 years. So not ideal. But from what I've read, it's not impossible to germ. I'm practicing my old seeds germing skills on all the bagseeds I still have from back then. 😬

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There's a lot of memories there. Or lack off. 😅 I can't remember who the Missisipy Mud and OG F2 came from. Maybe Gypsy remembers if they were given out as Freebie at some point. Otherwise I probs got them at one of the many IC Cups we had in Amsterdam back in the day.
They've been stored dry but at room temperature for the last ~14 years. So not ideal. But from what I've read, it's not impossible to germ. I'm practicing my old seeds germing skills on all the bagseeds I still have from back then. 😬
Back then - we gave so many different freebies away - some bought - and some donated - that I find it difficult to remember all the different names of the varieties - in our quest to get more people growing - every order had at least one pack of free seeds - given on condition that they would be shared with someone else who might grow them - and it sure did work - with many new growers stepping up to the plate - new growers then that are now seasoned veteran growers today - many who now make seeds and share them worldwide 🌐

- These days - I dont sell or distribute seeds no more - after the US Justice Dept put an indictment out for me in 2013 - which led to years of detention in a Manila jail - then deportation - then a failed extradition attempt and appeal in the UK - finally I was free of it all in 2018 - when all charges were dropped - and my family/kids - business and freedom had suffered enough - I decided to just concentrate on keeping ICMAG here - and let many others take over the seed distribution - quite a few still advertise on this site - as you can see -
😀

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . Did you harvest your Zamal plant yet ? We are in a terrible drought here. Its been so hot and dry that my plants are finishing a lot earlier than normal. This is what I have so far. Not too bad for a start. 😁 View attachment 19059704
Yeah - I've only harvested the runt of this year's crop so far - and it was plenty sticky - and it was plenty stinky - stoned on the dry buds now - and it's a good feeling 😉 - still have 5 plants flowering 💐 - so here's a few shots of them - I've pulled off the very faded leaves - ones drained of any nutes - since I reckon that this compost is almost shagged out - in these relatively small pots - so the plants drain nutes from the big fan leaves first - then the smaller ones - and so on - as the flowers swell - to be the best they can be - under the circumstances 😀 - for photos - it's good for - showing all the bud sites -
2024-09-0417.25.194816894214370740316.jpg

Here's a semi-naked Malawi x NL - has a very nice structure - and many plump bud sites - can feel the plant has some weight and density of flowers too - if you shake it by the stem - quite compact - an auto fem - so easy to grow - just add water 💧
2024-09-0417.32.572150127476458420227.jpg

Malawi x NL - flowering nicely -
2024-09-0417.34.517221901423661714353.jpg

Above is how the big Zamaldelica looks like currently - it's my largest plant - and has taken over the whole right corner of the balcony - stretched so much - I had to pull it over - to keep it low - to grow - exposing alot of lower budsites - and it's growing well so far - flowering up nicely 😀
2024-09-0417.40.09804087742138147968.jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah - I've only harvested the runt of this year's crop so far - and it was plenty sticky - and it was plenty stinky - stoned on the dry buds now - and it's a good feeling 😉 - still have 5 plants flowering 💐 - so here's a few shots of them - I've pulled off the very faded leaves - ones drained of any nutes - since I reckon that this compost is almost shagged out - in these relatively small pots - so the plants drain nutes from the big fan leaves first - then the smaller ones - and so on - as the flowers swell - to be the best they can be - under the circumstances 😀 - for photos - it's good for - showing all the bud sites -
View attachment 19059838
Here's a semi-naked Malawi x NL - has a very nice structure - and many plump bud sites - can feel the plant has some weight and density of flowers too - if you shake it by the stem - quite compact - an auto fem - so easy to grow - just add water 💧
View attachment 19059844
Malawi x NL - flowering nicely -
View attachment 19059855
Above is how the big Zamaldelica looks like currently - it's my largest plant - and has taken over the whole right corner of the balcony - stretched so much - I had to pull it over - to keep it low - to grow - exposing alot of lower budsites - and it's growing well so far - flowering up nicely 😀
View attachment 19059866
Looking Sweet Gypsy the Zamaldelica looks well..:good:As so do the others..:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looking Sweet Gypsy the Zamaldelica looks well..:good:As so do the others..:tiphat:
Thanks mate - it's been an odd summer - lots of wet and windy - but looks like I manage to get enough sunshine on my plants this year - and can already see enough bud to last me till Christmas - if I'm frugal - lol - wondering how much longer I should let them flower for - the Zamaldelica's look like they could go some weeks longer in flower - I may have to take them down earlier than I'd want to - and the Malawi x NL - looks about done to me -
2024-09-0417.55.485304640726482968366.jpg