What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we need another thread called " The growing plants, outdoors, thread..."

That way those who want to post questions, pics, ideas ect about plants that just average or small or ANY size can feel welcome to do so.

This big plants thread has turned into the go to place for all the best outdoor info, regardless of size.

imo a large plant is anything over 5 pounds, but i know others feel different about that
Yes I too would classify a large plant being 5#s of A buds per plant or better. Even then a 5 pounder really isn't that big.

mapinguari

Veteran
For those of you in Nor Cal, may the gentle rains wash the dust from your ganja plants and energize them for the home stretch.

For all those reading this thread, may we find gratitude and humility in our lives, and remember always the passion we have for ganja.

Babylon is trying to eat up the herb, but each of us has a direct line to the soul of the plant. Hold it firm.

theJointedOne

Veteran
For those of you in Nor Cal, may the gentle rains wash the dust from your ganja plants and energize them for the home stretch.

For all those reading this thread, may we find gratitude and humility in our lives, and remember always the passion we have for ganja.

Babylon is trying to eat up the herb, but each of us has a direct line to the soul of the plant. Hold it firm.

:ying:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
By the way, that cross you made sounds delicious. How much does the Granddaddy come through? I love GDP and I love it even more when mixed with a potent OG.

I just made the beans last run so this is the tester run.
Im expecting serious dank from these 3 plants. Amazing purple chemmy sour skunk buds with a super dense flower structure and big yields.
I have a 4th that Im not sure if its that or sumthin else.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Hahahahaha , too funny. How arrogant some people are to think every posts speaks to them !

Hope every ones season finishes out well... Instagram is badass...

L

Luther Burbank

Gonna be Iron, like a Lion, in Zion! SHAKE DOWN BABYLON!

C

Cep

I'm running Monsanto's new BT Blue Dream. It's pretty sweet, I won't have to spray for caterpillars this year. Also planted all my leftover males along the interstate 5 corridor…

picture.php

Mcgruff

"Anybody use Dirty Business Soil Consulting & Analysis before? I am sending them water samples, soil samples and tissue samples. They are also starting a database for cannabis similar to AEA, but they are in Arcata ca."

Yes I have used them they are a great source, i have only used them for soil testing. They are prompt, courteous and feel free to go talk to them in person about results, Ive gotten great advice. They are excellent at helping people like us with our special soil needs. You use most soil testing services and they are setup for mass production commercial agriculture these guys are good at what they do and they specialize in organic soils.

L

Luther Burbank

Fucking frustrated. Goat broke out of pen last night and ate every leaf off one of the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.