What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump was just the beginning of something,some will argue he was the end.Very interesting times to come me thinks.

M

member 505892

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. This isn't Trump's plan. It is military. It is coordinated world-wide. It had to be this way. Could it have happened any other way? Trump and family had to be absolutely clean for this plan to work. The nature of this plan implies that Trump has a Q clearance. That means he is one of the most well vetted people on earth with a particular focus on his foreign ties.

FACEPALM.

People who think they are being controlled by some super co-ordinated puppet masters.... or being controlled by some 'hidden enemy' but ars still free to do whatever they freaking like every single day.... are just looking for someone, something to blame that is beyond their grasp, kindof like religion, because it feels better to think of yourself as being controlled by a man behind a curtain than just seeing yourself as a pointless ant that has less power to weild than they desire or feel is fair or just....
Their ego's just can't process that they don't cut it, so they don't get to play with the big boys and so they dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge until they find some all consuming, cockamamie fantasy that wraps everything up nicely in their head, that they can see what's happening because they're a level above in wisdom than the common (in their eyes) Joe Bloggs sheeple.

Can powerful people have control over you, yes they can, can YOU become a powerful person, YES you can, with a lot of hard work, LUCK and intelligence.

Q is dog shit, idiots from top to bottom.... and you bought in, BIGLY.... i'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 505892

There are super rich people, super smart people, super connected people, super lucky people, people born into power etc. etc. etc. and they call the majority of the shots in the world that we live, but they are not all co-ordinated working like a fine swiss watch, they just aren't.... because there are also massive elements of chaos, personalities, differences in opinion and ideologies, atheism, nihilism and pure dumb luck in this world.
All (well, i can't say all, but most of) the rich, smart and powerful people are humans with complex personalities of good and bad as well, cliques form and dissolve, the variables are ALWAYS changing in the human soup.

Just be smarter, never stop evolving.... it's the best you can do....

M

member 505892

That Lego isn't accurate.... Angeli is actually bald when he takes off his Q-horns.

I wonder if the lego set came with a little yellow bus as well? :chin:

angeli-split-screen.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
kaitlin bennett is one of the dumbest people alive. she also pooped her pants in college which is always great to bring up and make fun of. bennett's own sister has outted her as a total grifter as well. no surprise you post a tweet of hers.

Click image for larger version  Name:	edbW0DXH.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	17893685

Sunshineinabag

There are super rich people, super smart people, super connected people, super lucky people, people born into power etc. etc. etc. and they call the majority of the shots in the world that we live, but they are not all co-ord:peacock:inated working like a fine swiss watch, they just aren't.... because there are also massive elements of chaos, personalities, differences in opinion and ideologies, atheism, nihilism and pure dumb luck in this world.
All (well, i can't say all, but most of) the rich, smart and powerful people are humans with complex personalities of good and bad as well, cliques form and dissolve, the variables are ALWAYS changing in the human soup.

Just be smarter, never stop evolving.... it's the best you can do....

I'm shocked at the money I see flowing out of Montreal via residents....must be great pay? Idk.....they wanted to succeed back jn yhe day....me ghinks that might been a slight security risk for us

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What egg-zaktly did I get wrong?

Well in one of your posts you started out somewhat with reasoning but rapidly deteriorated into ramblings of 'clandestine weather modification operations'.

I am missing what CO2 in a grow room has to do with the subject.

Just as the carbon police cannot argue, a strict CO2 cause, neither can the nay sayers present baseless arguments against. Whether brought about by CO2 with CH4 or a gazillion other toxins, I form little doubt in my mind that it (accelerated climate change) is not a man made problem.

Gas mass quantification is relative to the density influenced spatially, electrically/magnetically, pressureally and temperaturally. These influences must be considered when estimating resting places of gases in earth's upper atmosphere. Additionally gases in the upper atmosphere (and elsewhere) can become mixed, taking on different and unique properties. Whatever their composition, it is fairly obvious there is a shield/barrier formed.

Unless they are lying I believe scientists report test results revealing the existence of CO2 in the upper atmosphere.

It sounds like you are aware that one cannot simply apply confined observations where 'size' and space is limited. [when forming a hypothesis regarding the collection of gases in the atmosphere]

The positioning of gases is influenced and relative to those attributes of surrounding gases as well as electrical, temperature and gravitational gradients.

Can we not then state that an enormous wafer-thin 'chunk' of CO2 floated to the heavens where it co-mingled with other gases forming the 6 mil plastic over the greenhouse?

An arguably unsuitable metaphor > concrete sinks in water; a concrete boat floats in water; cement mixes with water; a piece of a concrete ship at the ocean's bottom analyzed; yup it's concrete.