Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

hSPKw8P7G6Uw.png

Hempy McNoodle

:hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce:lightning: :hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce
Screenshot (343).png

Hempy McNoodle

Many people will soon be in for a rude awakening...

Three Berries

It's pretty much all we get.

I can't wait till October 11th and all of the Satanic pedophiles are hung publicly.

What a wonderful storm *Louis Armstrong voice*
Oct 11 is just opening the door. The real Justice comes after the election. That is if old Pedo Joe doesn't start a war and declares the election suspended! We are not yet at the Precipice, nuclear war will be that.

If so then the stage is set for The Trump Card and Trump will save the world. Maybe even you will be glad....

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

Meta’s Toxic Algorithm 'Substantially Contributed' to Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar: Amnesty International​

A 74-page report describes Meta's inciting role in the deaths of over 25,000 Rohingya.​

“The mass dissemination of messages that advocated hatred, inciting violence, and discrimination against the Rohingya, as well as other dehumanizing and discriminatory anti-Rohingya content, poured fuel on the fire of long-standing discrimination and substantially increased the risk of an outbreak of mass violence,” the group said.

Hempy McNoodle

I wonder if Buzzfeed will 'Va-Poo-Rise' this story (now that he committed treason)...:smoker:

The First Out Transgender Active-Duty U.S. Army Officer: "My Story Is Not Unique"​

Last month, the Army granted the request of Jamie Lee Henry, a military doctor, to officially change her name and gender. "People say, 'Is this a choice?' The choice is being healthy or sick. I can continue living a sick life, or I can live a healthy life."

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”
― Frank Zappa
me and my pygmy pony are free, free, free....