• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prove it or it never happened. :smoker:
When I have time I'll see if it is preserved on youbube but begin by asking yourself which administration governed; only essential workers, payments to small business to compensate being shut down, schools closing, telling people stay home, etc. etc.

for starters;

Three Berries

aff88d036671d57b25be5309d8af1ce6e9b0113107837813e91237372513274e.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

When I have time I'll see if it is preserved on youbube but begin by asking yourself which administration governed; only essential workers, payments to small business to compensate being shut down, schools closing, telling people stay home, etc. etc.

for starters;

You just lumped 'shutting down schools and telling people to stay home' together with what Trump did to try to keep essential workers working. Then most companies abused it by firing the essential workers who didn't want to take the jabs

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You just lumped 'shutting down schools and telling people to stay home' together with what Trump did to try to keep essential workers working. Then most companies abused it by firing the essential workers who didn't want to take the jabs
Oh I see. His admin had nothing to do with it. It was all the other guy. And what? I said there were essential workers only, not ANYTHING about trying to keep essential workers working. My point is that the shutdown began under Trump.

Three Berries

Ah yes. Rhetorical questions a la Tucker Carlson which act as powerful suggestions to the weak minded.

Of course you could shut me down and provide answers.
Did Native Indian tribes expanded by taking over other Native Indian tribes territory? Or did they just parcel it all up and sit around happy?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Next to the last sentence in the above story is the story.

We’ll have to see what comes out from Dominion’s cases against a couple of the best attorneys in US history (Giuliani and Powell).

All the best people.

Three Berries

Oh I see. His admin had nothing to do with it. It was all the other guy. And what? I said there were essential workers only, not ANYTHING about trying to keep essential workers working. My point is that the shutdown began under Trump.
My Governor declared the emergency that shut down the schools and work places. In fact Illinois is now under it's 34th consecutive emergency order by JB Pritzger, his entire term so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts