• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

shiva82

we know that , to pretend that diplomacy is the reason for voting for biden over trump is crazy. Trump isn't great and Biden is even worse. So when you attack one , you have to attack the other to be fair and balanced. not one sided and blatantly biased

comfy markoth

we know that , to pretend that diplomacy is the reason for voting for biden over trump is crazy. Trump isn't great and Biden is even worse. So when you attack one , you have to attack the other to be fair and balanced. not one sided and blatantly biased

Biden may not be skilled at anything, that is true but he is a team player and will listen to people who know more than himself about whatever.... Trump does not do that, he believes he knows more about everything than everyone.... that puts him right down the bottom of any list you care to create.

He is an egotist numbskull.... expert at fooling idiots, but novice at everything else.... worse than a novice, a toxic novice who can't get out of the way of his own ego.

comfy markoth

Didnt need to be skilled just tuff and crazy...you ever pick a fight with tuff crazy fucker? I bet not

He's crazy but also a coward.... i was talking about people like you in the post you quoted, if it wasn't obvious.

You have no idea about the difference of being a charcter and having character. None.

comfy markoth

a team player? what evidence do we have of this. i'm not sure about that but thanks for your response .

He doesn't have to act like he's in charge of everything, defers to experts, he is just a figurehead....

And med4u, you cannot tell the difference between a bully and someone who is actually brave.... Trump is a rich spoilt bully who will push anyone and everyone under the bus to shield his cowardly ass, it's all he does.
When he can't do that he shits his pants.

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
He doesn't have to act like he's in charge of everything, defers to experts, he is just a figurehead....

And med4u, you cannot tell the difference between a bully and someone who is actually brave.... Trump is a righ spoilt bully who will push anyone and everyone under the bus to shield his cowardly ass, it's all he does.
When he can't do that he shits his pants.
In charge? Hes not in charge of shit that part of the problem he filled his cabinet
With stupid fuckin far left liberals that dont know shit but are calling the shots
That's why were in trouble

comfy markoth

In charge? Hes not in charge of shit that part of the problem he filled his cabinet
With stupid fuckin far left liberals that dont know shit but are calling the shots
That's why were in trouble

I've already addressed you. Move along now....

giphy.gif

med4u

Veteran
Stupid fuck kamala Harris has to visit s Korea and parks an aircraft carrier on the coast...so she can visit the demilitarized
Zone....n Korea fires 2 ICBM into the sea of Japan and now we have a fleet of Russian and Chinese naval destroyers off the coast of Alaska
Must be that slick respect and diplomacy
Y'alls talkin bout

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the modern liberal biden supporter. wants to lock you down , force inject you with toxins , send your money to kazarian mafia, money launder, destroy whole countries and want war . liberal and progressive
not much different than trump?

shiva82

biden and trump are both puppets of the political class. My point was , you can't be hypocrites . Even if Trump was at the helm , th eplan remains the same. You can't have all that venom for trump and not have that same energy for Biden, unless you are a fraud. i think i was on overgrow in 2000 , and the same handles are still in the cess pit talking the same old shit 22 years on .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
biden and trump are both puppets of the political class. My point was , you can't be hypocrites . Even if Trump was at the helm , th eplan remains the same. You can't have all that venom for trump and not have that same energy for Biden, unless you are a fraud. i think i was on overgrow in 2000 , and the same handles are still in the cess pit talking the same old shit 22 years on .
Unless one had venom for Trump before knowing anything of Biden. Biden is only the ham sandwich that ousted the horror (IMO)

Hempy McNoodle

Biden may not be skilled at anything, that is true but he is a team player and will listen to people who know more than himself about whatever.... Trump does not do that, he believes he knows more about everything than everyone.... that puts him right down the bottom of any list you care to create.

He is an egotist numbskull.... expert at fooling idiots, but novice at everything else.... worse than a novice, a toxic novice who can't get out of the way of his own ego.
He was right about pretty much everything. Especially, the things he said which were the most heavily criticized ("rake the leaves" "let it ride"). Must be a coincidence that he went after corruption in Ukraine and now all of a sudden WW3 is breaking out and Obama's Nazi battalion in Ukraine is involved... Just a coincidence that the entire deep state united to remove him from office for looking into this corruption... :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts