Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If I recall correct you were the biggest
Whiner on the subject..
All the equality this and equality that
Please enlighten us..how does this useless shit stain make 30 mil in 2 years?
What did he do?
Better yet what did the fuckin ho VP do to
Make 20mil in 2 years?
Bidens been on vacation for 140 days and
The camel...who even knows where she is
But I bet it ain't at the southern border czaring or whatever shes supposed to be
Doing
No wonder they think the economy is doin great....their crushing millions while the rest of the country is spinning into a depression
You of all people I think would be outraged about this

Trump makes hundreds of millions a year and he destroyed much of our diplomacy and still has you sniffing his shit.

I don't think you bother to realize that I don't like Joe Biden. I have a lot against Kamala Harris.

I find it difficult to agree with the argument that making money from taking advantage of innocent people is somehow partisan or particular to either the former or current president.

What bothers me is the inequality of respect and consideration we have for our fellow citizens.

Politicians are rich. Duh.

Maybe you missed a lot of my points.

med4u

Veteran
Disgusting isn't it? All the way round. They could not have made that much money honestly or by being giving or kind, just as Trump could not have. All around every one of them - swine.
Only difference is Trump has businesses that generate large amounts of money
And asset liquidity in the billions...
Bidens got....a crackhead son selling
America

med4u

Veteran
Trump makes hundreds of millions a year and he destroyed much of our diplomacy and still has you sniffing his shit.

I don't think you bother to realize that I don't like Joe Biden. I have a lot against Kamala Harris.

I find it difficult to agree with the argument that making money from taking advantage of innocent people is somehow partisan or particular to either the former or current president.

What bothers me is the inequality of respect and consideration we have for our fellow citizens.

Politicians are rich. Duh.

Maybe you missed a lot of my points.
Destroyed our diplomacy?
You need to wake the fuck up and see the
Dipshit you voted for is destroying our country....and he may get us into a nuclear war with his gibbering nonsensical loose diplomacy

shiva82

Biden and his supporters are pro war . What diplomacy skils does Biden have that Trump does not? What diplomacy did you have before trump and lose with trump? classic tds symptoms

med4u

Veteran
You really have no idea that Putin just
Threatened to use nuclear weapons?
Or that Biden said we will retaliate if China moves on Taiwan?
Biden has pushed Russia into China's lap and that's not a good diplomatic
Strategy

shiva82

the modern liberal biden supporter. wants to lock you down , force inject you with toxins , send your money to kazarian mafia, money launder, destroy whole countries and want war . liberal and progressive

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I dislike Biden like I dislike anyone that can't tell shit from shinola.

It's like you have to believe that I love Biden just because Qanon asshats need reminded that they are following a cult.

Oil and steel are in charge now. We are a military nation and have been for our entire history.

Trump wasn't good at the job and lost the election for that reason.

med4u

Veteran
the modern liberal biden supporter. wants to lock you down , force inject you with toxins , send your money to kazarian mafia, money launder, destroy whole countries and want war . liberal and progressive
I'm beginning to think Biden supporters
Dont really understand the severity of
His recklessness

med4u

Veteran
I dislike Biden like I dislike anyone that can't tell shit from shinola.

It's like you have to believe that I love Biden just because Qanon asshats need reminded that they are following a cult.

Oil and steel are in charge now. We are a military nation and have been for our entire history.

Trump wasn't good at the job and lost the election for that reason.
I have never once heard you say anything derogatory against biden... quite the opposite you have loudly defended him and his policies from the get..and given the choice of Biden or your hated orange man..I know what lever you pulled

Oil and steel is it? That's rich cuz Obama gave up our steel
And Biden just gave up our oil reserves
And who do you think they gave it to?
That's right..fuckin China

And the military is a fucking joke with trannies and CRT zombies that. Couldn't
Kick your ass
The good ones who refused the vax were removed

News flash just came on the news no shit
Russian and Chinese naval ships were just spotted off Alaska..seriously wtf

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts