What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

HnzJOvFU.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

"Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies."

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tucker's fantasy world - as he makes up the news right before your eyes; good part around 5:15

Hempy McNoodle

Tucker's fantasy world - as he makes up the news right before your eyes; good part around 5:15

What exactly do you take issue with from the newscast? I thought it was pretty good. It looks like the plan is going pretty well. I wonder if the timing of the 'Jan 6/FBI false-flag' disclosure is in sync with the Top Chinese Counter Intelligence officer, Dong Jingwei's defection to the US Defense Intelligence Agency on purpose.. Also, interesting that Tucker basically hinted that 9/11 was very similar to this Jan 6 False-Flag operation. I would love nothing more than to see the announcement of George W Bush's arrest for the attacks on 9/11, on the 20th anniversary of the attacks. The Durham indictments are just about ready I hear... Looks to me to be a perfect storm!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What exactly do you take issue with from the newscast? I thought it was pretty good. It looks like the plan is going pretty well. I wonder if the timing of the 'Jan 6/FBI false-flag' disclosure is in sync with the Top Chinese Counter Intelligence officer, Dong Jingwei's defection to the US Defense Intelligence Agency on purpose.. Also, interesting that Tucker basically hinted that 9/11 was very similar to this Jan 6 False-Flag operation. I would love nothing more than to see the announcement of George W Bush's arrest for the attacks on 9/11, on the 20th anniversary of the attacks. The Durham indictments are just about ready I hear... Looks to me to be a perfect storm!

more like a perfect idiot.