What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

moose eater

Would the Deep State go so far as to assassinate Donald Trump? :chin:

Doubt it. But contrary to my earlier predictions, it appears as though the dastardl;y and unpredictable Above Board State is preparing to put him on trial for fraud, treason, insurrection, perhaps some charges re. violating the laws re. classified materials, and a possible host of other apparently indictable or provable offenses.

And I suspect you missed, or seem to have missed, the meaning in the meme you replied to above. The pro-tRump talking head is lambasting the FBI guy who ran the show at MaraLago, and ridiculiung who ever it was who appointed the person to that position.. which was apparently none other than ... tRump.

Don't you hate it when you make a mess, forget it's your mess, than embarass yourself complaining about who ever it is that made the mess?

I hate it when that happens, so I try to do less of it than people like... as an example, tRump and his questionably thoughtful supporters.

moose eater

1660020863255.png

Hempy McNoodle

And I suspect you missed, or seem to have missed, the meaning in the meme you replied to above. The pro-tRump talking head is lambasting the FBI guy who ran the show at MaraLago, and ridiculiung who ever it was who appointed the person to that position.. which was apparently none other than ... tRump.
Oh, yes. I got that. I'm thinking that this was likely a part of the plan.

med4u

Veteran
Doubt it. But contrary to my earlier predictions, it appears as though the dastardl;y and unpredictable Above Board State is preparing to put him on trial for fraud, treason, insurrection, perhaps some charges re. violating the laws re. classified materials, and a possible host of other apparently indictable or provable offenses.

Don't you hate it when you make a mess, forget it's your mess, than embarass yourself complaining about who ever it is that made the mess?

I hate it when that happens, so I try to do less of it than people like... as an example, tRump and his questionably thoughtful supporters.

Since a president of the United states can declassify any and all state documents at will...they better hope they pulled Jimmie Hoffa's body out of trumps safe...
Or a lotta folks will make j6 look like a cub scout meeting...this ain't Russia...
In case you missed it the FBI has been
Going after Trump since he announced he was running in 2015
This stunt will guarantee Trumps 2024 election

20220526_152525.png

Three Berries

Since a president of the United states can declassify any and all state documents at will...they better hope they pulled Jimmie Hoffa's body out of trumps safe...
Or a lotta folks will make j6 look like a cub scout meeting...this ain't Russia...
In case you missed it the FBI has been
Going after Trump since he announced he was running in 2015
This stunt will guarantee Trumps 2024 election

View attachment 18742668
Trump declassified it all . Same with the other raid, supposedly for the miserection.

But I feel they will defiantly arrest Trump, probably DeSantis too. They have to stop them at all cost but will fail!

It will be the end of the FBI.

7a820f19a4da819341a6186d0d47f87a299b79f7a97729a87f64cf0e720460c9.png

Hempy McNoodle

Buckle up! It's showtime!

" Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News on Wednesday that a report claiming classified materials were found at Mar-a-Lago is misleading and that the documents were actually already declassified by then-President Donald Trump, but the classification markings had not been updated.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel told Breitbart News in a phone interview. "