What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
mike adams lmfao. most of these people you post are absolute grifters.

R.9a5847f3ee2777d0bdb81d28f76a1cda

Three Berries

I'm amazed at people on a grow forum who argue that CO2 is a threat. And now they are going after nitrogen fertilizer? All they want to do is starve people.

Same with fossil fuels. Let me know when you are ready to give up your plastic and drugs.

Too many people are only a problem if you can't have control over them. It's not a limiting factor for the planet by any means.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

"We would not seek approval. Because we were both quite busy, it might take a week or two, but we were committed to subverting the dangerous message that limiting testing was the right thing to do."
- Dr Deborah Birx

Three Berries

The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart​

Here is my list of over 50 leading indicators that the momentum is moving in our favor. I'd be surprised if the narrative doesn't fall apart soon. It's now unravelling quickly in the UK.​

Here is my list of nearly 100 indicators that the “safe and effective” narrative is falling apart.
It is a devastating list.
And for some reason, nobody wants to fact check me on it.
It will take you 42 minutes to read everything which is too long for most people, so feel free to pick and choose what you read to get a sense for the entire list.
This is a “kitchen sink” article listing some of the best examples showing that the narrative is falling apart.
Feel free to create derivative works of this list (e.g., pick your set of the most compelling arguments).
  1. People inside the CDC, FDA, and NIH are becoming disgusted with what is going on. This is the best evidence of progress. The numbers are increasing, not decreasing. Read this article: Health experts are quitting the NIH and CDC in droves because they're embarrassed by 'bad science' - including vaccinating children under 5 to 'make their advice palatable to the White House,' doctors claim
  2. The vaccine deaths are now simply too massive to keep hiding/explaining them away:
    1. Non-Covid excess deaths: why are they rising?Experts call for probe as mortality rates in England and Wales climb despite drop in coronavirus deaths
    2. Excess deaths are on the rise – but not because of Covid
      Office for National Statistics data leads health experts to call for urgent investigation into what is causing the excess mortality
    3. England: Excess Deaths on the Rise But NOT because of COVID – Experts Call for Investigation
    4. It’s happening in Ireland too! How can heart disease explode in kids only after they roll out the vaccines for kids? Experts are baffled as to what might be causing a sudden increase in heart disease for kids that is happening only in places that have rolled out the COVID vaccines for kids. It’s not happening to kids anymore in Uruguay for some reason (perhaps the judge stopping the vaccine program might have something to do with it)........

Latest posts

Latest posts