What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran

clarify.jpg

but what symbolism "will be their downfall"?

Attachments

• clarify.jpg
    clarify.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 16

med4u

Veteran
With the whole Lia Thomas debacle today, identity politics is clearly self-destructing. A tidal shift is occurring. Feminists will soon inform the world that men are not women and woman will not be replaced by men who think they're women.

Popcorn ready!

not to mention illegal rudder infractions....

1647767209061m.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

maybe im just retarded but what do the red boxes have in common with each other?

I think that the meme maker is trying to show or suggest that when Q (seemingly randomly) posted these picture posts on March 18th, 2019, it was done so because Q knew that the recent info dropped last week will undoubtedly lead to their downfall and arrest. The rest of the Deep State will follow. I wonder what news will unfold this week. I believe the trajectory is now very clear. The Deep State is going to be taken down. But who will be arrested first? Hunter Biden or John Brennan and James Clapper?? Either way... 'Conspiracy No More.'

The Great Awakening is UNSTOPPABLE

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russians have been checking Ukranians for Nazi tattoos for a few weeks now. You haven't seen it in the news?

"Symbolism will be their downfall"
-Q

so you're getting your news from Russia? that figures...did you notice the yellow lid on the Coke bottle? he's a WINNER! just out of curiosity, what identifies him as a Russian soldier? no patches etc on his uniform...did Q tell you that too? "nazi tattoos", lol. when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Latest posts

Latest posts