What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Kinda fucked up a political party can control
media...might as well let Putin run shit over here...Cuz it sure ain't America anymore
what's really fucked up is half of this country
Is ok with it...to stupid to realize their getting fucked

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Three Berries

media...might as well let Putin run shit over here...Cuz it sure ain't America anymore

It's not the party controlling the media. It's the Globalist controlling the party and the media.

Hempy McNoodle

I think many do realize it, but they want it. There is a certain "get on with it (Armageddon)" attitude among them. I think that leftists are unhappy miserable people in many cases and they know that everything they push is evil and wrong and they would rather the world be destroyed than live in a world in which they must face the truth head on. Weak people in many cases.

Hempy McNoodle

In some cases, far leftists are gravitating towards normalizing pedophilia, simply as a statement ("F*** You!!") against their political rivals. Sickos, they are!

Have you all heard about "Sexy Sex Ed?" It is reportedly funded, in part, by Act Blue which is the group that launders BLM donations into DNC electoral campaigns (one big Deep State).

Hempy McNoodle

In some cases, far leftists are gravitating towards normalizing pedophilia, simply as a statement ("F*** You!!") against their political rivals. Sickos, they are!

Have you all heard about "Sexy Sex Ed?" It is reportedly funded, in part, by Act Blue which is the group that launders BLM donations into DNC electoral campaigns (one big Deep State).

I see leftists using defenseless people as political pons a lot these days. Big time in the company I work for. As I've mentioned in the past, I work for an agency in San Francisco which supposedly helps adults with developmental disabilities. It is not good, what goes on there.

Three Berries

Viganò: Considerations on the Great Reset and the New World Order

by MATT EHRET POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 8, 2021

We should have understood – I wrote it some time ago – that the Great Reset plan was not the result of the ravings of some “conspiracy theorist” but the crude evidence of a criminal plan, conceived for decades and aimed at establishing a universal dictatorship in which a minority of immeasurably rich and powerful people intends to enslave and subjugate the whole of humanity to the globalist ideology. The accusation of “conspiracy theory” could perhaps have made sense when the conspiracy was not yet evident, but today denying what the elite has planned since the 1950s is unjustifiable. What Kalergi, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, Klaus Schwab, Jacques Attali and Bill Gates have been saying since World War II has been published in books and newspapers, commented on and taken up by international bodies and foundations, made up precisely by parties and government majorities. The United States of Europe, uncontrolled immigration, the reduction of wages, the cancellation of trade union guarantees, the renunciation of national sovereignty, the single currency, the control of citizens under the pretext of a pandemic, and the reduction of the population through the use of vaccines with new technologies are not recent inventions, but the result of a planned, organized and coordinated action– an action that clearly shows itself perfectly adhering to a single script under a single direction.

https://rairfoundation.com/the-real-globalist-mastermind-behind-the-great-reset-prophet-jacques-attali/

https://canadianpatriot.org/2021/09/08/vigano-considerations-on-the-great-reset-and-the-new-world-order/

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Did your mom repeatedly drop you on your head as a child?

Latest posts

Latest posts