What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

noodle brain!
russian bot!

hqdefault.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran

Welcome to American capitalism. This country is owned by capitalist oligarchs who do whatever they want.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gates is now in charge of the world? well, fuck...have him tell Putin to shoot himself then...if Gates was in charge, i'm pretty sure that The Chump would not have survived his bout with Covid-19.

audiohi

Veteran

Wisconsin Republicans Paid $676,000 For A Trump-Supporting Ex-Judge To Tell Them To Decertify The 2020 Election, Which They Cannot Do
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...trump-gableman

In the hearing and an accompanying 136-page interim report, Gableman did not definitively assert that the election was stolen but instead relied on a lot of inference and suggestion. The report’s introduction acknowledges as much, noting that it “draws no conclusions about specific, unauthorized outside interference or insider threats to machine voting, but it does provide numerous examples of security gaps that tend to enable bad actors to operate in the shadows.”

“Absent access to [election] systems, it would not be unfair for any citizens to conclude the worst, however,” the report continues.

Gableman said he has been unable to complete his investigation and report, despite seven months of work and $676,000 in taxpayer money, because he has not been able to get “any substantive witness” to cooperate. He said Tuesday that his office is involved in nine lawsuits challenging his subpoenas for interviews, documents, and information on voting equipment.

Gableman told legislators Tuesday that he is planning to continue his investigation, but that the status of his contract with Vos is “complicated” and they are “going back and forth on the terms and the scope of the continued contract.” Vos did not respond to a request for comment on the contract.

“I believe that I do have a continuing contract through the rendering of services,” Gableman said. “Others take the position that my authority ran out at the end of December of ‘21.”

lol

Latest posts

Latest posts