What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Great a HBO hit piece. Ron Watkins is not Q. He did host the servers and moderated the board. Way too much that was predicted has come true to be a larp. Way to much energy and money is spent trying to disprove it. Q is not even a person but a centuries old movement.

Absolem

images (2).jpg

Three Berries

You see; right there Q followers have no trouble throwing people under the bus. Was he not free thinking enough for Q? Poor guy with obvious challenges - Maybe if he had been one of those 'anyones' accepted by Q.

Q makes no request other than to think for yourself. Q does not accept or reject people.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great a HBO hit piece. Ron Watkins is not Q. He did host the servers and moderated the board. Way too much that was predicted has come true to be a larp. Way to much energy and money is spent trying to disprove it. Q is not even a person but a centuries old movement.

So you did watch the documentary? Or you are letting others think for you?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What is all the stuff predicted which has come true? I asked this of Hempy with nothing forthcoming.

Absolem

"Think for yourself" by listening to an unknown entity online who claims to be a high level government employee with "Q" clearance. Entity is now known.
It would be tempting to take "Q's" role and run with it just to see what you could get the gullible to believe.
Hannity and Trump refer to these people as the "Bubbas" of the GOP..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So you were told this. So much for thinking for yourself.

You did not tell me ANY predictions which came true.

when you have nothing, you have nothing to give. "but you just WAIT! when The Chump returns to His throne, and Durham has everyone in NA arrested, & Hempy and i are put on the Supreme Court after the last three traitors there are executed, and Hillary is in Guantanamo, and blahblahblah..." LOL!😂

Three Berries

There is a whole page of Q proofs but someone spent the time and effort to trash it all, Thanks Mossad. They regularly attack the Q Reseach pages. they aren't doin g it for nothing.

How long you been waiting to bust Trump???????? How many promises?????? Or you could read the Q post.

Hempy McNoodle

I haven't seen the HBO Ron Watkins thing either. I'd like to. But, even without watching it or having seen it, I can say that it could simply be disinformation. What if Ron is an administer of the secured platform which Q was posting on. And, what if Ron Watkins and Q team decided to do the HBO special just to produce a desired outcome (disinformation)?

Why has a bigger deal not been made of the whole thing? Why is Ron Watkins not being brought up for charges in the January 6th Committee (or, some other such inquisition)? Why was Q considered by People Magazine to be one of the most influential people of the year (I forgot what year 2017 or 2018, I think), but Ron watkins is not. Why does the media refer to Q as "QAnon and not "Ron Watkins?"

For those of us who haven't seen the documentary, what exactly was the "smoking gun" in all of this?

What id Watkins is actually Q or one of the people posting as Q, then what? Even if he said that Q was a larp, that is more likely to be "the big lie" (in this case).