What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
where is the republican outrage over mark meadows using his personal email & cell to conduct official business on 1/06?

How long & how loud did they complain that what h. clinton did was against the law when she use a non-approved non secure electronic device to conduct govt business?

its no surprise to me to see that republicans and their followers only want the laws applied to the other party, not them when they do the exact thing.

What hypocrites

Hempy McNoodle

where is the republican outrage over mark meadows using his personal email & cell to conduct official business on 1/06?

How long & how loud did they complain that what h. clinton did was against the law when she use a non-approved non secure electronic device to conduct govt business?

its no surprise to me to see that republicans and their followers only want the laws applied to the other party, not them when they do the exact thing.

What hypocrites

Apples vs Oranges: The difference is that H Clinton shared HIGHLY CLASSIFIED information on unsecured personal devices with KNOWN backdoor access by foreign adversaries. Also, Meadows was not conducting official business.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Dan Andrews goes on leave after being ordered to front court for 'concealing treason and fraud' - as premier hopes the case just goes away
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/mel...SON-fraud.html

I understand that he will be facing a death penalty, if convicted...
Well no. We don't have the death penalty here. This ridiculous shit won't go any further. I hope the idiot that filed this charge gets charged with wasting the courts time, or something similar.

"Under the law in Victoria, ordinary citizens can pay $85.70 and file a criminal charge in court.

While many private prosecutions are described by legal professionals as 'wacky', they have a long history in Victoria".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do you have a more logical theory?

viruses mutate all the time. "the simplest answer is most likely the correct one" you are tying yourself into a mental knot that would send a troop of Boy Scouts to sleep whimpering like kicked puppies... and for no purpose, unless you work for one of the Russian troll farms.😀

Latest posts

Latest posts