What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now now,leave hempy alone...at least he doesn't stoop to pointless name calling and getting into arguments....

this thread is like the speakers corner onion,maybe it's not meant to be funny but personally i think it's hilarious

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO....he hates the thread so much !!!

He'll be camping out on gypsies stoop until reparations are made to all the dope smoking icmag members hempy has endangered by his thread.

Hahahaha This MUST Stop , for the soul of icmag !!
Btw has bodhi got any new strains you can share...hahaha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not get the vaccine. How does your shit sandwich taste?

Mcnoodle re read that meme. Has nothing to do with the vaccine lol. We know you made a poor choice not to get vaccinated. I hope you didn't cause someone's death by doing that. The big question is would you even care?>

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A rigged election is about as rare as a pink haired gorilla 🙉🙈🙊

Isn't Elder wearing black face reason enough for expulsion for the running....hahaha

audiohi

Veteran
Of course I got mine! Trump said I should! Haha, just kidding. What do you think? I'm in an epic battle with my employer over it, right now! I think I have gamed them into a corner and they know that either way, I win and they lose :)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ategy-n1278735

Biden to announce sweeping vaccine mandates affecting millions of workers
Federal workers who previously had the choice of undergoing regular testing instead of getting vaccinated will no longer have that option.​

Biden will ask the Department of Labor to issue a rule requiring all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or produce a negative Covid test at least once a week, said a senior administration official. The requirement could carry a $14,000 fine per violation and would affect two-thirds of the country's workforce, the official said.

PANIC ?

Hempy McNoodle

Btw has bodhi got any new strains you can share...hahaha

I don't recall seeing any. I wasn't really looking for his stuff specifically. One of these days I'd like to try to run some of his seeds and also some of those nice Mass Medical strains. I have enough future projects to last me many years. So, I figure I need to get to those first before I buy any more seeds, lol.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't recall seeing any. I wasn't really looking for his stuff specifically. One of these days I'd like to try to run some of his seeds and also some of those nice Mass Medical strains. I have enough future projects to last me many years. So, I figure I need to get to those first before I buy any more seeds, lol.

Move to Canada, the land of the free and grow to your heart's content. Ignore politics and Q, live with sexy hippies on an island. PM me for address.

Eat tasty non-bland food; the best in the world.

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ategy-n1278735

Biden to announce sweeping vaccine mandates affecting millions of workers
Federal workers who previously had the choice of undergoing regular testing instead of getting vaccinated will no longer have that option.​

PANIC ?

Get that popcorn ready! A sleeping giant is about to AWAKEN!

Click image for larger version  Name:	iFGAObYV (1).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	17939285

Latest posts

Latest posts