What's new

The Gorilla's Crushing It with 341 Free Seeds!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Want to get your greedy mitts on some of the best beans Gorilla has to offer? Just enter The Gorilla's latest prize-filled comp for your chance to win some killer seeds that'll rock your socks, knock your knees & float your boat.

Here's what three lucky members of ICMAG will win:
  • 10X DinaFem Critical Jack
  • 5X Greenhouse Cheese
  • 5X Sick Seeds – Random
Simply click here to enter!

The competition starts now & runs through the end of April. The Gorilla will pick winners at random on May 1st & they will be contacted by email shortly thereafter.

Don't forget to tell all your best mates how they can get in on this amazing giveaway, unless you're a greedy b*stard - then, keep it to yourself. But … don't forget … karma's a real b*tch!

Good luck!

The Gorilla Seeds Team

Disclaimer: All cannabis seeds sold or given away by Gorilla Seeds are intended to be used as collectible souvenirs. It is your responsibility to know your country's laws pertaining to cannabis & to abide by them.

Last edited:

DontTellMyWife

In. Also made my second order last week, should ship soon. Great promos....I missed the XU5 promo by a few days, but it's all good. The free Barny seeds coming with this order suite me fine. Liking the service. Sent cash both times, which always makes a guy nervous, but worked great.

What an opportunity for new members to the site and Gorilla as well. I look forward to hearing from you, fingers crossed.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I see you are still posting in the forums Sherry.You are the bomb! Gavin is too but i thought we lost you.

I'm around, but Gavin's taking lead so I can do some other work. I'll cover for him on weekends & when he's out - and if you guys really need me, just let him know & he'll tell me.

Glad you guys remember me!

Sherry

Z10N

Yo im in for sure...count me in..im always looking to try out something new! Good luck for the lucky winners :)

Been checking my emails , checked them twice guess ive been more naughty than nice, so no free seed no seed for me i will just be happy and clone my last tree

yocs

Thanks gorilla seeds. I am very grateful to have won and thanks for putting on contest like these.

Latest posts

Latest posts