What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The DEFINITIVE OG Kush History

JetLife175

Veteran
@jetlifemade respect putting this together and keeping it on the road 😂😂 such a good read.

Was lucky enough to get a 92og cut from a friend. In veg it's almost all 3s, starts throwing 5s in flower and then back to 3s. This photo was taken day 27 of flower. That branch was super cropped, she stretched hard and I don't have that much head room. She thin and lanky

View attachment 19031064

Any tips to finish her right?

Cheers
Shoot me a PM. I got you brother.

Reactions: Rae

PoweredByLove

Most Loved

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Why is everyone shitting on rare dankness. He had some really good lines there for a while.
RD still produces seeds, and they were producing their own fertilizer line, i can find it for sale, but not on their site anymore, so not sure about that. I was just told that a member of IC, TMB, that isn't on here much anymore, is still working for them now. We are from the same area and circle, but I hadn't seen him since '22 at least so I inquired with someone who had literally seen him a couple weeks ago about how he was doing. And they said he was still rocking with rare dankness.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Rare Dankness has some excellent seed lines, I got some LeeRoy freebees with an order on the Tude it was my first experience with this breeder and the Triangle Kush genetics.I was really amazed by the strenght of the buds, I was not able to finish the first joint I smoked,this is extremely rare.;)
They should have kept the LEEROY on their seeds menu, I see they stil work with it in crosses but straight LR. They have many crosses I'd like to grow, recently they worked with Neville's Haze, must be some great smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts