What's new

The Chem family

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Brad! Very nice work , those are some killer lookin stinky stank flavor chanklas

E Rick
i reversed my 91 but pollen is not viable ill have to try again... ahh poop
im wondering if food regimen has to do with pollen potency

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you use CS bro?

try adding some aspin to the rootzone,,,the dosage is genotype dependant,,,but its mainly silactic acid + suggers,,,try it bro,,it might make you polen viable,,check your PPM,,you CS might not be charged enough,,,,

if you use CS :p ,what colour is it?

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
:joint: I finally finished reading this thread ....IMO..Its comes down to this "Which came First the Plant, Or the Seed...:joint:... cruel joke indeed

G

guest121295

This is a top from a chem D cut I picked up awhile back.This pot is everything and more than the hype sourrounding her.The stench and the smoke from a nice joint is unbelievable, it scores the highest marks in every category, I hoard this stuff for myself.The plant is also quite easy to grow and ripens the whole plant over, I hate to feel like a sellout or an elitest but this is fantastic pot.........
picture.php
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate to feel like a sellout or an elitest but this is fantastic pot.......

right? hate to admit it, but tahoe og, valley og, ecsd, and chem d are prob my four favorites...dont really HAFTA have anything else! its a hell of a family tree! haha

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
did you use CS bro?

try adding some aspin to the rootzone,,,the dosage is genotype dependant,,,but its mainly silactic acid + suggers,,,try it bro,,it might make you polen viable,,check your PPM,,you CS might not be charged enough,,,,

if you use CS :p ,what colour is it?

i can get a full male from any female , just the pollen im getting from some of them is sterile

i can get any ppms i need from 10 to 200+ completely clear
ill lookin to the silactic acid , cheers!

i think i got maybe 5 91 s1's beans, but i dont think thats enough to really work with , i prefer to have way higher results at least 50 beans from reversals..
i have a lot of projects going so i wont be able to plant the 5 beans.

i "think" theres some kinda Skunk from some reason in the chem
or at least my 91, the 91 and MY RKS have quite a few similarities

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^HOW FRIGGIN LONG HAVE I BEEN SAYIN THIS<<<<

THANKYOU ,,,THANKYOU,, PUFFINKUSH

Mike,,,Please man,,,S1 Chem91 is what im dying for,,,,

all that im finding is 91 pheno's.....but i do have a ogkx91 that look's verry interesting..croc leaves early og frost but same 91 "skeleton" structure....
and for the record BB2 it seems we have had similar pheno's..i made seed's with my c4 star leaner..searching thru my last orig IX pack....whatever that chemdxstardawg looks mighty stardawg leaner..skunk funk to the maxx....good to see ya around bro..get at me if you get a min....
i will be uploading some new pic's in my thread today...so peep it..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm,,,,geezz mike,,,your not messin around

so is the 91 breeding true?,,,[allmost] or [fully]?

amazing work,,

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I've had sour d and the high lasts about 30-45 minutes for me. How's are the chems?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i smoked the 1 in the greenhouse coffeshop in amsterdam, an that was like a heavy saditive,,,compared to all the other weeds that was the 1 that gave me a gummy mouth

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
the seedline name is chem 09, but i call my cut topdawg, its genes are somewhat a mystery, but i think its chem D x stardawg and it is my fave out of all of them...the bud structure and resin are out of out of this world,,sticky icky

Am finding out that the cut have been gifted by those in close , maybe the StarDog & not the diesel hoped for . Shes a beauty to grow either way & as deep in the "Funk" as is the truest ChemD . Stanky ...with lots of ---->junk in the trunk , he

A hint of sour to her & bomb aroma in the bag ... one day in the bag fully dry after trim, she sticks together so badly (good!) comes out in one piece! Can throw an elbo cross the room like a football !!! Haha

*When shes barely 3 weeks into flower , can u say:
"Sticky" fingers ? ! :)

She might be the stardawg , great procucer like the C4 but far greater appeal ,
loved whatever table she lands on , liking this one & gifted from JB aka "Wonkenobe" ...

picture.php

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Wonkanobe just verified that it is NOT the skelly Hashplant. He was there when the Hashplant seeds that skelly was found in were popped. Also the HP guys and the Dogbud guys didnt know each other. Were these chem cuts sourced from dispensaries? Or from private reliable folk? I've seen a million different "chems" in the shops in clone and dried meds and also have seen the finished flowers of these chem cuts circulating in dispenaries and not one has been authentic.

The "Dogbud" that the seeds were found in were the only plants in the flower room if I remember correctly from another post way back. This most likely makes it an s1 of the "dogbud". Wonka also mentioned that nobody knows the lineage of dogbud. So we are up a creek.

Believe there were two old cowboys growin up on a ridge in Colo , that JB " Wonky" got that herb from in '91 . Good friend of JB's was out visiting from colo a year back ....hell of a nice guy who knows his pot pretty dam well thru & thru told me those two old guys are still up on that ridge tday <g They'd be really gettin on in years now & prolly even back then wouldn't have know what the fuck they were growing . Were talking bagseed all the way here boys from the very beggining from Colorado..

Hey , you guys back in Colorado really got some great genes & doing some fine projects that look better than out here in Cali . Totally agree with the watered-down, "far short of the mark" genetics that get passed around as "Chems" , especially in the ChemD area . Most of the grows of ChemD i've seen here in NorCal are really weak versions what is passed off as ChemD ....which is the dankest of all the chems imo .

**** Love your stellar thread SelfHemp, beautiful work mon ,
u get 4star Michelin rating! ;)

best regards

;o)

MadRose

F

FreshGenetics

No one knows the TRU lineage of CHEMDAWG. Originally named DAWG until I ADDED the chem to the front of it. The diesel fuel taste I claimed to be chemmy.

NO ONE knows the actual lineage. There are a handful of people who may know who cracked the seeds and grew the dawg in 91.

They are OLD and dont do the internet.

there is no jack in it for sure 100%

The hp money mike speaks of came from ME indirectly and is not in the chemdawg. I am friends with and was present when the hashplant seeds were popped and the hp grower and the 91 grower were to different people who DID NOT know each other.

Anyone who thinks they know the tru lineage is guessing.

all chem strains are killer and different. i popped the 1,2,3,4 in 06 when chemdog and i got reunited.the 4 was bomb and the was good. there are not maney peeps with the 1,2. the 91 was popped around 91 and renamed diesal/aka nyc diesal. there were more beans in 2000 popped by chemdog labeled a,b,c,d d was the bomb.

that it for the record.

joebrand aka chemfather.

IF anyone want to help I got a case against me in june of this year. If there are any chem growers or specifically chem 4 growers that would like to help joebrand aka chemfather out let me know. I was not greedy in 06 with my chem strains and gave them out to as many folks as possible. If anyone want to help towards my legal fees it would be really helpful. I figure a few bucks from all the 4 growers would help me with my legal fees.

peace joebrand aka chemfather I cant pm if h&l can help activate my pm i would appreciate it

Nevil said:
When did the first Diesel come out, early to mid '90s. That one was a Haze hybrid. Names that become popular take on a life of their own.

Was it a Haze Hybrid?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bet it was something like what garlicbud was,,,

id put money down that haze was not involved

Latest posts

Latest posts