What's new

The Chem family

L

Laugan Gaucher

search for the good pheno in the SuperSkunk sensiSeeds and you'll find the diesel

diesel come from skunks and afghanis...I grew superskunk for ten years with inbred line and I get some diesel pheno...

another thing : shiva skunk is skunk and afghani...

treetopmeds

after growing insane amounts of different strains out here in colorado, including all chem phenos, I personally think the parents are a superskunk, a hawaiin haze, and the local "skelley" hash plant. if not the skelley it could possibly be the hp13. the chem sister and 4 cuts both have the structure of the hash plant for sure. the people that are including jack herer in the discussion are probably using the hawaiin pheno as their basis and it is represented in the d cut. the skunk pheno is the 91. any opinions?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
after growing insane amounts of different strains out here in colorado, including all chem phenos, I personally think the parents are a superskunk, a hawaiin haze, and the local "skelley" hash plant. if not the skelley it could possibly be the hp13. the chem sister and 4 cuts both have the structure of the hash plant for sure. the people that are including jack herer in the discussion are probably using the hawaiin pheno as their basis and it is represented in the d cut. the skunk pheno is the 91. any opinions?

Wonkanobe just verified that it is NOT the skelly Hashplant. He was there when the Hashplant seeds that skelly was found in were popped. Also the HP guys and the Dogbud guys didnt know each other. Were these chem cuts sourced from dispensaries? Or from private reliable folk? I've seen a million different "chems" in the shops in clone and dried meds and also have seen the finished flowers of these chem cuts circulating in dispenaries and not one has been authentic.

The "Dogbud" that the seeds were found in were the only plants in the flower room if I remember correctly from another post way back. This most likely makes it an s1 of the "dogbud". Wonka also mentioned that nobody knows the lineage of dogbud. So we are up a creek.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
"i love it" WTF does nevil know about chemdog anyhoo.. lol
i do know the Chem family cant be stolen by amsterdam knuckleheads and claimed as there own like all our other strains"

well-i'm pretty sure the man has smoked more varieties of cannabis than this whole board combined-landraces too mind you
i bet he can tell more by looking at a buds structure than 99% of all connoiseurs can by smoking it-but thats just a guess on my part

so then i guess Ben & Jerry must know everything about ice cream

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
No one knows the TRU lineage of CHEMDAWG. Originally named DAWG until I ADDED the chem to the front of it. The diesel fuel taste I claimed to be chemmy.

NO ONE knows the actual lineage. There are a handful of people who may know who cracked the seeds and grew the dawg in 91.

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' "you"---> (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500."aka DogBud" joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.,........

im not Mad very just confused!!
You Named it Chem / Dawg and then met a guy named Chemdog at a dead show who later found seeds? , ??/ what whaaa?
Were you just the dude at the show that found some killer weed and was the middle man to hooking up this guy you named Chemdog?
Seeing you were first to have it in hand i would think you would have more info to share.. lol
And now JJ from NY is only one reworking it ?

Is this a case of claiming a bag seed?

and with 3 replys its gonna be impossible for anyone to contact you via PM's to help with your legal funding ....??

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' "you"---> (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500."aka DogBud" joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.,........

im not Mad very just confused!!
You Named it Chem / Dawg and then met a guy named Chemdog at a dead show who later found seeds? , ??/ what whaaa?
Were you just the dude at the show that found some killer weed and was the middle man to hooking up this guy you named Chemdog?
Seeing you were first to have it in hand i would think you would have more info to share.. lol
And now JJ from NY is only one reworking it ?

Is this a case of claiming a bag seed?

and with 3 replys its gonna be impossible for anyone to contact you via PM's to help with your legal funding ....??

the view is foggy from here as well....im going by what me and some other's were told....some verrified close to wonkanobe...but hey im just some dude trying to figure this shit out as well....major inconsistancy's.....
and for the record jj's stardawg trumps the chemd cutt......sorry...
im dropping some IX stardawg's now...gonna hit my 91 to see what kinda shenanagans we can find........
HrP any word on the sfv? we think they came from a pink line..xavier's working's.....

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you talking about charles xavier?,,,,

id love to see something from charles,,,whats he working on?

Maijah

i have the hp-13 cut and although it smells like diesel i do not believe there are any relations between anything from the Chem family and Hp-13

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i am crossing REZ's Chemdog IX-II with a Kryptonite Seeds OG Kush(abusive x SFV), should be the ultimate Chem cross in my collection..Chem is very strong smoke..sometimes too strong lol..just the way I like it

peace
Chefboy

treetopmeds

good info selfhemployed! i got all my strains from out west and brought them with me or started them from seed (over 150). My current grow is bio d, 707 headband, banner #3, sweet kush (k2), and my pink maui. You seem to have good knowledge of growing around colorado. let me know if i can help with anything and maybe we will meet up some day.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
the view is foggy from here as well....im going by what me and some other's were told....some verrified close to wonkanobe...but hey im just some dude trying to figure this shit out as well....major inconsistancy's.....
and for the record jj's stardawg trumps the chemd cutt......sorry...
im dropping some IX stardawg's now...gonna hit my 91 to see what kinda shenanagans we can find........
HrP any word on the sfv? we think they came from a pink line..xavier's working's.....

The SFV i have came from some cats from the valley , i didnt see OG till 94 ish not saying it wasnt around , But Bubba and Master were the ones... till OG showed up , only that last few years has Chem started to replace OG's by popularity
My RKS has a lot of similarities that the 91Chem i have has very stinky sulphur skunky stank with similar growth structure and bid formation

i bet you could self a 91 see if you get any OG types from her

B

Brad

where my dawgz at?:tiphat: just to clear something i read up, i never gave oaksterdam any cuttings, stardawg males or females, they got nothing from me, and i dont understand why they would print that...but word from me...not true...all i know, mine is from the very limited(like 2 packs) 1st release....oh yeah, the original baby:thank you:....nice first post back ;) JJ got the funk

$tardawg- Brads Cut(no one has this) ive been told she is a ringer for chem4
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
B

Brad

the seedline name is chem 09, but i call my cut topdawg, its genes are somewhat a mystery, but i think its chem D x stardawg and it is my fave out of all of them...the bud structure and resin are out of out of this world,,sticky icky

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
B

Brad

wow, after reading this thread all i gotta say is get some dawg in your lives , fuck the drama and smoke a bomba

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts