What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Without paying any attention to the family's birth place or area of residence, nationality et cetera. We see a relatively simple living. What age when they began having children, had either had any children before then? Instead of building a chair, or planting some trees, when was it decided to start on child number six? Are they providers, in the sense of giving back the the land or people, cultivating a farm or garden, or providing goods or services sold to others in the area? Or are they mainly consuming, that is to say hunted an animal from the land and bought the least expensive bag of flour to make noodles. Are they drinking alcohol in their spare time? As the title of another thread suggests are there any rules?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Actually, Richard Nixon was not impeached...

Articles of impeachment were brought before the House against him,
but he resigned the office before the House voted to impeach him...

So really, the House has only voted for impeachment against 3 U.S. presidents; Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yes, that's the way it happened...

But I still remember being at work the day he resigned..

Every carpenter on the job site (about 50 of us) stopped working and partied for about 30 minutes.. a lot of us were openly lighting up doobies..

Brother Nature

that can't be right. Clinton would have been about 12 years old when Nixon ran against Kennedy

Don't you know that Clinton and Obama invented time travel and won't share the secret with republicans, that's the real reason why there is such a divide in America currently. I also believe it's why so many on the right are still thinking about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, both Obama and Clinton went back in time with Jefferey Epstein and molested them, hence the irrational anger against people with no connection to them. There are also some Hollywood celebrities who have access to the time traveling device (as evidenced by the irrefutable photos below), funny how they're all leftist commies as well. Coincidence? I think not...

I'm all for equal rights though, I say let them all travel through time, bugger their political affiliations. Hopefully they all go back far enough that we can completely forget they even exist.

Photo evidence of leftist time traveling kiddy fiddler scum:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.