What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Thai Sticks: S̄̀ng xxk kạỵchā 1960 -1980s

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Is this a picture on the day of harvest?

The best weed I ever grew or smoked was harvested after every single pistil had died. To be fair, other strains seemed to be better when they looked like your picture, a tiny scattering of white pistils left. Another plant I had indoors would never stop throwing pistils even after nine months! That was from the seeds I'm growing outdoors now. It's killing me. I'm attempting to manipulate nitrogen starvation and drought to get them to look finished completely.
The plant was starting to fade, and was ready for harvest, cant remember exactly, but think it was week 20 or over under 12/12 that was grown hydroponically. It was a 14ft plant, grew it 7ft up, then trained it 7ft more sideways.

They grow different indoors to out, you just need to do things a little different.

Here are a few old pictures of Thai sativas being grown outdoors in Thailand in the 70s.

1728329367024.jpeg

1728329396451.jpeg