Thai Nevil 1& others

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bro

There is no Thai Nevil 1 seeds I sold.

Swiss Thai Nevil 1 and 2 clones were the best 2 phenos selected from the Swiss Thai Nevil Original strain Nevil made and ive used in my projects.

Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone was more leaning to the Nevil Haze side , Spicy, Incense , Church

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone was more leaning to the Thai side , Lemon , Lime , Pine

Yours are 1 of these I think ( I'm not sure what you bought ? )

Swiss Thai Madness Reg or Fem ( Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness, Male or Female Reversed)

Or

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone x SSSDH clone Reversed

I also offer many other Swiss Thai Nevil hybrids but I'm pretty sure yours was the Swiss Thai Madness

right

How are you doing @ojd thanks for dropping in and commenting.
Heres what I got.
20240919_134719.jpg

right

I've grown some of the offerings that Nevil (r.i.p) said were authentic. And they took a while to show sex.nh mml oax nevil and thai mm. With was later. Maybe not nev on the 3rd one

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown some of the offerings that Nevil (r.i.p) said were authentic. And they took a while to show sex.nh mml oax nevil and thai mm. With was later. Maybe not nev on the 3rd one
My seeds came from British Hempire who got them directly from Nevil as they were going to do a European project together that didn't work out .

right

This isn't all that long to me

Almost ready to show sex ? , that's a tiny seedling on its 3rd node , you got weeks until it's ready to show sex.
Normally around 7th node on normal hybrids but more extreme Sativa's especially if not put in 12/12 can be alot longer