What's new

Thai Chi

MrFancyPlants

Fantastic work, @BumSplodgeBrownPants!

I think the Thai side of TC tends to build flower bulk by stacking foxtails. In structure, your flowers look similar to my favorite plant of the pack, which also turned a beautiful purple by 13 weeks @ 11/13 - albeit with some seriously horny flowers ;)

70 days:

90 days, different run though (so possibly feeding differences, etc):

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Fantastic work, @BumSplodgeBrownPants!

I think the Thai side of TC tends to build flower bulk by stacking foxtails. In structure, your flowers look similar to my favorite plant of the pack, which also turned a beautiful purple by 13 weeks @ 11/13 - albeit with some seriously horny flowers ;)

70 days:

90 days, different run though (so possibly feeding differences, etc):
Thanks man!
I took this down at around 8 weeks of flower.
She's hanging upside down now, I'll get around to trimming her in a couple of weeks.

I don't know what was going on, but she'd stalled out and was maturing up alongside leaves just drying up like a plant that hadn't been watered for a while, but only around the halfway mark up the stalks. Top and bottom of the plant was fine, she had a flush through to clean the coir out, but decided to not want to get going again. Not rootbound, ph and ec all fine, just don't know what was going on with her.

I have a rooted cut revegging, so may try again in amended soil instead of coir and try to keep her shorter than nearly 7 foot. :whee: :biglaugh:

I did take a very small lower branch off that was in my way a week or so ago, that stinks of straight cat piss in the jar. There's tones of the Kali China in there, a bit meaty and grapefruity... but mostly tom cat spray.

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey Ace friends,

Here is some Thai Chi from my greenhouse. They had a very rough start to They're young clone lives that I had someone else start in a tent for me.

I'm very appreciative for the help, I'm not using those resources going forward as sadly my Standards are higher and a friendship has deterriated through the collaboration attempts.

My apologies to Dubi as my efforts to start this strain indoors and move outside June 1st could of and should have been handled better by me to start.

I'm very thankful for that growers time and help.
Peace farmerlion

We; as a collective, did Sire an amazing male from an Incredible indoor Passion of many years to the best Destroyer female that I have personally had.

This wasn't due to genetic variances, but to my knowledge and skill sets being expanded and honed. Since 2007ish? These f1's from the Qtopia Male will be Bx'd to the P1f1 line of the Destroyer Mother Clone in seed form for future selections.

The fall colors from the Anthocyanins are coming in. I will have a dairy barn heater going as the temperatures continue to drom and my water sources freeze up.

I expect the onset of flowering to begin accumuativley by 7 to 10 days through future selections from the widest pallette of phenotypic expressions.

Dubi, It has been my honor to see the potential within this line, in wide range of geographical (regions, latitudes and environmental triggers) outside of this beautiful plants Habitat.
Peace farmerlion
20241007_112543.jpg
20241007_112521.jpg
20241007_112508.jpg
20241007_112445.jpg
20241007_112434.jpg
20241007_112421.jpg
20241007_112403.jpg
20241007_112319.jpg
20241007_112255.jpg
20241007_112241.jpg

Latest posts