What's new

Thai Chi

MrFancyPlants

Fantastic work, @BumSplodgeBrownPants!

I think the Thai side of TC tends to build flower bulk by stacking foxtails. In structure, your flowers look similar to my favorite plant of the pack, which also turned a beautiful purple by 13 weeks @ 11/13 - albeit with some seriously horny flowers ;)

70 days:

90 days, different run though (so possibly feeding differences, etc):

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Fantastic work, @BumSplodgeBrownPants!

I think the Thai side of TC tends to build flower bulk by stacking foxtails. In structure, your flowers look similar to my favorite plant of the pack, which also turned a beautiful purple by 13 weeks @ 11/13 - albeit with some seriously horny flowers ;)

70 days:

90 days, different run though (so possibly feeding differences, etc):
I took this down at around 8 weeks of flower.
She's hanging upside down now, I'll get around to trimming her in a couple of weeks.

I don't know what was going on, but she'd stalled out and was maturing up alongside leaves just drying up like a plant that hadn't been watered for a while, but only around the halfway mark up the stalks. Top and bottom of the plant was fine, she had a flush through to clean the coir out, but decided to not want to get going again. Not rootbound, ph and ec all fine, just don't know what was going on with her.

I have a rooted cut revegging, so may try again in amended soil instead of coir and try to keep her shorter than nearly 7 foot. :whee: :biglaugh:

I did take a very small lower branch off that was in my way a week or so ago, that stinks of straight cat piss in the jar. There's tones of the Kali China in there, a bit meaty and grapefruity... but mostly tom cat spray.