What's new

Thai Chi

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
We have sunshine today and the Thai Chi girls are happy. I'll go take a few pictures right now.

I get the majority of my greenhouse sunshine from the South or to the left in my bottom picture. This is why I separate my plants to perceived/expected plant growth structures and heights.

This way as the plants matue they aren't fighting for direct sunlight as much. By mid August the shorter later started plants will be getting full unobstructed sunlight and the rest of the greenhouse will be big enough to defend themselves in a very competitive environment.

Benefits of a later plantings with certain strains?

I have the most color expressive lines on the south side. I have an incredible vegetative growth cycle here at my geographic location.

What I don't have is the ultimate flowering environmental conditions, henceforth the 10+ week ladies are in the middle or the North side, out of the way.

Everything else gets to enjoy flowering into October aided with the help of dairy barn heaters if needed. This allows the visible phenotypic expressions to be more pronounced at harvest.

Sorry to ramble; preparation insights give you more options of benefit later in your grows. Later in September if I harvest a particular plant on the left side, I'm rewarded with more direct sunshine for the middle and North side plants.
Peace farmerlion

20240703_131555.jpg
20240703_131539.jpg
20240703_131531.jpg
20240703_131518.jpg
20240703_131836.jpg