What's new

Tester- Crumbled Lime x Pink Runtz

Redrum92

Unfortunately, it was a very tough week in the cold. I moved this summer, and it is my first winter in the new place, and i was unprepared for how cold this house got. All of my plants suffered to some degree. These ones are still trucking through, but the roots were probably 60*f/15*C at the most for a week, if not more like 50-55*f/10*C. Was too quick a change i think, almost 20*f in a few days. They were used to much warmer.

So, little bit of ugliness: yellow/dying fan leaf, slightly slower growth during the cold, but they are still trucking through. They've been topped and defoliated, trying to encourage lateral/lower branch growth

Getting errors uploading pics at the moment. Will try again soon.

Last edited:

Redrum92

1-4 pre-defol
K#1-4 day29v (3) - Copy.jpg

Post-defol
K#1-4 day29v (1) - Copy.jpg

K#1-4 day29v (2) - Copy.jpg

Little ugly, but i am confient i can bring them back to their natural beauty before flowering. Definitely solid vigor in these bones!

Last edited:

Redrum92

Plants were just starting to bounce back from the cold, they actually blew up so quickly they got a little root bound...

Ktestroots wk5v - Copy.jpg

So i repotted them all into their final large pots. It is week 5 of veg, and i plan to flower soon-ish. Just as i finished repotting, a tiny empty plastic pot fell on #1, and somehow broke of 3 branches.... a pot that weighed maybe 3 ounces. It makes no sense. Not to mention, i haven't broken a plant/a branch accidentally in years, of course it has to be testers. Oh well, #1 will survive, but she will be a short one compared to her sisters.

K#1 damage - Copy.jpg
K#1 damage (2) - Copy.jpg

Oh well, at least she survived.

K#1-4 wk5v (1) - Copy.jpg
K#1-4 wk5v (2) - Copy.jpg

K#1-4 wk5v (4) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

So, since i was warned there may be 3x stretch, i'm flowering a little early. Flowering room was just cleared out last week, so it's time! They start 12/12 tomorrow

#1 looking healed. Amazing vigor/resilience in this line for sure. #2 absolutely shooting up even with the lights pretty close. Have a feeling #1 would've been doing the same if i hadnt decapitated her

K#1-2 day0f (2) - Copy.jpg

K#1-2 day0f (1) - Copy.jpg

And #3 and #4 also looking ready to go

K#3-4 day0f (2) - Copy.jpg
K#3-4 day0f (1) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Definitely happy i was warned about the wild stretch, because it's happening! This pic is from 4 days ago, on day 11 of 12/12. They have even stretched a little since. They are almost 2x the height they were at the beginning.

Will get another pic soon of the current.

#1-4, in order, left to right. #2 very vigorous and stretchy since day 1, and i imagine #1 would be the same if it hadn't been broken/decapitated right before flower. Still a very impressive recovery, honestly, speaks to the strong genetics.

K#1-4 day12f - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Redrum92

All showing good early frost, all stretching still. Seems to be slowing down, thankfully. Tent is kinda full with the 4 of them being so stretchy, so been doing some defoliating. They don't seem to mind.

Redrum92

Day 27 of 12/12. Stretch has finally stopped and bud beginning to blow up.

K#1-4 day27f - Copy.jpg

K#1 day27f (1) - Copy.jpg
K#1 day27f (2) - Copy.jpg

K#2 day27f - Copy.jpg

K#3 day27f (1) - Copy.jpg
K#3 day27f (3) - Copy.jpg

K#4 day27f (1) - Copy.jpg
K#4 day27f (2) - Copy.jpg

Tons of frost coming through, and buds growing by the day. Vigor! Also, tons of very odd smells coming out. All of the plants are hard to describe. Will get more specific scent and taste notes before the end, but for now, i'm smelling all sorts of odd things: vanilla, mint, skunk, sweentess, and a hint of vinegar. Very unique scent profile here for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts