What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Looking for Serious Seeds recommendations

HalfPipe97

Last month I tried to contact Simon the creator of Serious Seeds. Maybe my message was too fanboyish so he didn't feel like replying. But with all the great folk on here, I'm sure you can help.

Serious Seeds is on top of my list when it comes to future runs - besides DNA Genetics, but that will probably be a seperate thread.

I was thinking about getting AK 47, Warlock (formerly by Magus Genetics) and maybe if I feel totally crazy, I might even grow Kali Mist.

When it comes to AK and Kali Mist, I believe I read somewhere that they changed over the years. I think Shantibaba even mentioned in an interview, that Simon had to redo some of his mother plants recently due to the dreadful hop virus - I'm sure he will put in the necessary work, but who knows how it impacts the final result.

So did anybody grow any of these cultivars lately? Also besides the mentioned strains, what would you recommend for indoor varieties when it comes to uplifting effects? Thanks in advance!

HalfPipe97

Simon reworked Kali Mist around 2000. It is an excellent strain.

I highly recommend the White Russian. Awesome cannabis, large yielder, potent.

Bubblegum is wonderful.

I haven't grown Warlock.

You can't go wrong with Serious seeds.
Thank you! Isn't it great when things don't change sometimes? Especially when it was good in the first place. The Kali I had was from Coffeeshop Rokerij in 2007/08, so I probably never had the older version. That one was maybe the best sativa and even overall best weed I ever had in Amsterdam. Only Sativas that came close were Old School Haze from Amnesia, Silver Haze from Dampkring (2009) and sometimes the Mexican Haze from Dampkring.

Bubblegum and White Russian also seemed very good back then and they are probably waaay easier to grow, compared to Kali.

Latest posts

Latest posts