What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Taking A Wallk With DonKilluminati420

Good Vibes amd Good Green to everyone. Now that I got that out the way. And I already introduced myself in the Introduction thread, so let's get straight to it. At the moment I have a 2 plant scrog going in 3x3 tent. One of the plants in that scrog is a Compound Genetics joker2 AKA. Joker Squared. The other is a crossing I made last year. I took pollen from a keeper Karma Genetics Acid Dawg. I reversed her and selfed her for seeds and pollen. She was crossed with my best Sour Gum out of a pack also out of Karma Genetics.

Also I have a single big girl I just let go in a other 3x3. She is a crossing that I made I named her Lipsmacker she is Karma Genetics Headbanger x Cali Connections Original Sour Diesel. The parents of these seeds were also female. Very beautiful mothers, strong gassy smell both the parents had and a hell of a matching flavor that just lingered on the tongue. Very, very tasty hence the name given. LipSmacker. Nothing sweet on the palette with either of these runs.

I perfer the Gas, petrol, fuel smell and taste over everything. I don't like any dessert flavors. I haven't run any of these seeds yet to have any information on the finished product. Really looking forward to trying LipSmacker. I will be taking the year to run a bunch of 2 gallon pots with the LipSmacker looking for something special out of say 20 plants at a run back to back. From 12/12. Out of 40 fems I am sure to get something worth wrighting home about.
Screenshot_20241013_092748_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_091928_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_091917_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_105012_Vidma.jpg
Screenshot_20241012_222504_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_093359_Vidma.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_104120_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_104008_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_105815_Vidma.jpg
Screenshot_20241013_092229_Vidma.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good Vibes amd Good Green to everyone. Now that I got that out the way. And I already introduced myself in the Introduction thread, so let's get straight to it. At the moment I have a 2 plant scrog going in 3x3 tent. One of the plants in that scrog is a Compound Genetics joker2 AKA. Joker Squared. The other is a crossing I made last year. I took pollen from a keeper Karma Genetics Acid Dawg. I reversed her and selfed her for seeds and pollen. She was crossed with my best Sour Gum out of a pack also out of Karma Genetics.

Also I have a single big girl I just let go in a other 3x3. She is a crossing that I made I named her Lipsmacker she is Karma Genetics Headbanger x Cali Connections Original Sour Diesel. The parents of these seeds were also female. Very beautiful mothers, strong gassy smell both the parents had and a hell of a matching flavor that just lingered on the tongue. Very, very tasty hence the name given. LipSmacker. Nothing sweet on the palette with either of these runs.

I perfer the Gas, petrol, fuel smell and taste over everything. I don't like any dessert flavors. I haven't run any of these seeds yet to have any information on the finished product. Really looking forward to trying LipSmacker. I will be taking the year to run a bunch of 2 gallon pots with the LipSmacker looking for something special out of say 20 plants at a run back to back. From 12/12. Out of 40 fems I am sure to get something worth wrighting home about. View attachment 19083046 View attachment 19083048 View attachment 19083049 View attachment 19083051 View attachment 19083052 View attachment 19083053 View attachment 19083054 View attachment 19083055 View attachment 19083056 View attachment 19083057
Thanks for sharing your grow with us friend. Those are pretty flowers, keep us posted I'm riding with you.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us friend. Those are pretty flowers, keep us posted I'm riding with you.
Well thanks growmie, I always like to have someone riding shotgun. I am sure you seen Rush Hour the movie at least once. Just incase you didnt, there is only one rule to follow.

😆 😂 🤣