What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Swazi Red/Rooibaard

El Timbo

Good luck yourself El Timbo. With 100 beans surely some will pop.

I've tried smaller numbers from the same batch with no luck and other seeds from the same stash have also failed - they were exposed to some high temperatures over the years.

But you never know.

cpatto666

I've tried smaller numbers from the same batch with no luck and other seeds from the same stash have also failed - they were exposed to some high temperatures over the years.

But you never know.

Ah ok. Fingers crossed bud. Im confident my end with 7 of 8 seeds popped between the AK and NL. Just need to make sure we ready too make this Rooibart breed work, space is an issue but working on that.

cpatto666

Mine didn't grow...

Thats a shame mate. I havnt tried yet due to space restrictions in the room but might try pop a couple as i have about 30 seeds and keep them small. I'll keep the bulk of the seeds for when i can do it properly and produce some babies. I have an IBL Afghani in veg at moment id love to cross with the Rooibarrd also and hopefully make a killer Rooibarrd Kush 😬

Latest posts

Latest posts