What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Swazi Red (Afropips)

islandpreservation

Roms

from the future
Veteran
In Thailand with @Tlander (y)

501c34992dc7e20a21ab2ad9561e55364e54c1af.jpeg
c5ce989a74d499cab3f7b62e198eccf798ac35c0.jpeg

CannaZen

Is it spicy fruit? It's probably aggressive sativa but I bet they'll grow good here. I'm going to try misty kei if I can pay for it. I do not like what's commercially available in flower here roms, bad. I'm going to give it a break.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Is it spicy fruit?

I think the Red line of Swaz i work with isn't really fruity, it can be softly lemony sometimes but the range is generaly more spicy with woody and earthy background, with floral and honey too.

It's probably aggressive sativa

No really aggressive high either i think, most are with cool up energy but sometimes a pheno more resinous with faster flowering can be more potent, as "Swazi Black" i would say.

Have a good sativ break @CannaZen, may SOA's will offer you some nice pheno of South Africa, particularly famous for its early flowering biotops. Good first step into the pure sat world for sure! (y)

CannaZen

Alright. Sorry to bother I'm interested in these seeds too but the sativas turn angry actually ive never smoked sativa i had something close from a local variety but still northern terps. I really liked the transkei I had but it got lost. Um. And my main seedstock has been horrible smoke experience as I've posted in my status idk if it's the tobacco or psyche meds I take now. Best wishes maybe I'd meet up too with a bunch of guys. - emikiosatoshi, cannazen. Actually too afraid to travel from my own house.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Take care with psy meds i would say and don't trust allopathic medicine in general.

The pure sativa can help but it depends on people and the dose is also crucial! Paradoxicaly i think the pure sativa energy can calm, clean and balance the mind or personality. Well regarding your profil i would advice a martial art and tai-chi, cheers bro!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Alright. Sorry to bother I'm interested in these seeds too but the sativas turn angry actually ive never smoked sativa i had something close from a local variety but still northern terps. I really liked the transkei I had but it got lost. Um. And my main seedstock has been horrible smoke experience as I've posted in my status idk if it's the tobacco or psyche meds I take now. Best wishes maybe I'd meet up too with a bunch of guys. - emikiosatoshi, cannazen. Actually too afraid to travel from my own house.
Ive dealt with agoraphobia in the past and several mental issues.
Sativas did help, you just gotta find the right ones, and the right dosages. African sativas work well for my brain. Its like how Adderall calms down a person with ADHD.

Smoking tobacco aggravates anxiety, so try quitting. And if ya cant quit nicotine, look into hapay (tobacco snuff from shamans in Amazon that you blow into your nose - its very very helpful)

CannaZen

I'm high on life usually these days @Thcvhunter . But I rely on others to get around. Physical assault when I was a kid, living in Mt with no friends but I get appointments and things places to go. So you can imagine. Someone's opinion about me and my situation could ruin it. I will not be meeting with roms or anybody, I don't even know if that's allowed, though to be sure roms will be contacting me. I already know how that will go. Best wishes for everyone. My apologies. Also I understand a lot of people in pain, take care of yourselves.

Last edited:

Roms

from the future
Veteran
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, focus the mind on the present moment." (Bouddha)

"Do not pray for an easy life pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" (B. Lee)

"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you're anxious, you're living in the future. If you are at peace, you live in the present" (Lao Tseu)

Last edited:

Sensistar42

Take care with psy meds i would say and don't trust allopathic medicine in general.

The pure sativa can help but it depends on people and the dose is also crucial! Paradoxicaly i think the pure sativa energy can calm, clean and balance the mind or personality. Well regarding your profil i would advice a martial art and tai-chi, cheers bro!
This I find ethiopian to be the best calm clear headed high I’ve come upon. Adhd/autism is what I’m dealing with and indicas just made anxiety etc. worse.

Will be breeding and sifting through seeds of that. But always keeping my head up for anything that can help.

How does the Swazi red compare to ethiopian if you had it Roms.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Good suite with Ethiopian @Sensistar42, Swazi can be like that like Gold kind of strain with longer flowering i think but more it becomes Red with early flowering and more the high can be less calm and clear. I think the change starts under 16 weeks, the high becomes more electric with stronger understone so i think it's less "good" and not recommended for people with anxiety or depression. Gold longer 18/20 weeks are the best for psy clean property but take care of the dose ^^ too much can be reverse problematics and produce ego crack i would say!

Last edited:

Sensistar42

Good suite with Ethiopian @Sensistar42, Swazi can be like that like Gold kind of strain with longer flowering i think but more it becomes Red with early flowering and more the high can be less calm and clear. I think the change starts under 16 weeks, the high becomes more electric with stronger understone so i think it's less good and recommended for people with anxiety or depression. Gold longer 18/20 weeks are the best for psy clean property but take care of the dose ^^ too much can be reverse problematics and produce ego crack i would say!
Thank you for the info roms! Very interested in trying this out in the future. Could you send me a pm where you stock these at? I think the gold sounds great and the red doesn’t sound bad either as far as a funner stone when not just focused on meds. And I think it would be a good cross with the Ethiopian when I go to make my seed increase later this year/early next year. 😊😊