What's new

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil - Attempt of sativa in micro

ilovegrowing

Beautiful sativa Specimen. Your lst( low stress training, bending branches ) is fantastic. You could start flowering much earlier next time and start flowering at 11 hours of light and 13 hours of dark immediately at the flip
Then it was a misunderstanding and i was a bit confused by the beginning of your sentence.

I thought how can he start flowering her much earlier, when he „flipped“ her with germination of the seed.

Edit: and now im confused if i read your last message wrong 😜 haha, im sorry. Was a long day, everything is fine! :)

ilovegrowing

And to your plant 🌱 @Specimen
I wish you the best for the flowering time and that you get a fantasic smoke out of it. Im flirting with the ssstn since i first saw a report on her and i really like the ease of your system.

Its funny and a bit sad, but a whole lot of my friends, for sure the majority, would not grow a plant like her. I can see all the cookies/kush hype in modern economic cannabis world reflected in my friends.
they‘d consider her growing traits undesireable. Long flower, much stretch, yield on the lower side, (prob not the high:))

I surely would grow her! Somewhere warm and sunny 😎!! That would be nice!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

This strain is an extreme stretchy Haze( SSSDH)hit to a Thai/Nevil plant so defo not an easy plant to grow , and in a tent needs some serious planning and attention.

You did your best but and looking great but the most extreme pheno ( pearl pheno) grown in a tent and flowered from seed is not an easy task for anyone ( and I warn people the more rare Pearl pheno is not for some , but all other phenos are and much more manageable)

Also I don't advise to go straight to 12/12 from seed myself, I find it tends to slow the onset of flowering more than vegging for 2-4 weeks 1st.
From your pics I only see 1st pistils at day 77 of flower so that could of been a long veg to have her mature and ready to flower at a much quicker rate.
We have run many packs now of the SSSTN and this strain is definitely 1 for selection for certain phenos , specifically for each person ( honestly we not found a bad pheno yet) , but she can throw alot of phenos and this Pearl pheno being the most wild and landrace type pheno from all phenos, and is definitely not for all and will be the least favourite for most, apart from die hard Sativa Junkies with alot of time and space to let her reach full potential.

Each run from seed we have run them in a room not tent so had no problems at all controlling the growth and had her to the side of light ( where it prefers) instead of directly under the light.

We had nothing but praise from people running the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil and it even won 2nd place @piffcon Haze cup in over 75 day category ( grown/entered by Bronx Science 🙏) recently so I hope you do revisit this strain as 1 seed is not enough to see the magic this strain throws out.

50% off this seed pack price ( Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized) for any icmag.com members

Specimen

Day 167

Plant started gaining mass and producing resin. When i stick my nose into one of those flowers i can smell some lemon.
I don't know what to think about the yellowing, when i tried to fed her with some leftover biotabs tab which is heavy in nitrogen the tips have burned so i guess she just doesn't want those leaves :ROFLMAO: Anyway getting rid of some of those leaves will allow for more airflow so that's probably a good thing.

Hopefully i will have something to smoke for christmas :smokeit:
167 (3).jpg

167 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts