What's new

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil - Attempt of sativa in micro

ilovegrowing

Beautiful sativa Specimen. Your lst( low stress training, bending branches ) is fantastic. You could start flowering much earlier next time and start flowering at 11 hours of light and 13 hours of dark immediately at the flip
Then it was a misunderstanding and i was a bit confused by the beginning of your sentence.

I thought how can he start flowering her much earlier, when he „flipped“ her with germination of the seed.

Edit: and now im confused if i read your last message wrong 😜 haha, im sorry. Was a long day, everything is fine! :)

ilovegrowing

And to your plant 🌱 @Specimen
I wish you the best for the flowering time and that you get a fantasic smoke out of it. Im flirting with the ssstn since i first saw a report on her and i really like the ease of your system.

Its funny and a bit sad, but a whole lot of my friends, for sure the majority, would not grow a plant like her. I can see all the cookies/kush hype in modern economic cannabis world reflected in my friends.
they‘d consider her growing traits undesireable. Long flower, much stretch, yield on the lower side, (prob not the high:))

I surely would grow her! Somewhere warm and sunny 😎!! That would be nice!