What's new

Super Panama Haze limited edition

Cheech87

She’s grown under 12/12 from seed and is starting to stretch.
20240812_065427.jpg

orangina

Veteran
SPH after 91 days. She had a nice structure and good leaf to bud ratio. The smell is terpenoline so far. She was not as stretchy as I expected. I'd say she grew almost by herself. Unfortunately I had to transplant her and some other plants in plagron allmix. Usually I use bio bizz. The plagron mix fried them a bit, providing not the best start for my girls.
full

full

OntologicalTurn

La "marca"
full

Salu2
Es un laurel o un olivo? Yo tuve que sacrificar el sol de la mañana por seguridad (los alrededores se están urbanizando sin control y tengo demasiadas plantas de más de 2 m) y plantar a media sombra de un frutal nativo que llamamos "ciruelo" (aunque sin relacion con el ciruelo de ustedes) o jocote (spundia purpurea). Aún así recibe casi todo el sol de la tarde.

el mani

Veteran
Es un olivo (y), están bien frondosos este año, a ellas parece gustarles el sol y sombra.

Cheech87

Day 27 of bloom.
Screenshot_20240908_095625_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240908_095509_Gallery.jpg

I think I might have an issue with magnesium uptake, but I’m not entirely sure. Compared to the Panama A5 Haze, this one transitioned to flower much faster in the 12/12 cycle from seed and had less stretch. That’s just been my experience with this particular pheno so far.
Screenshot_20240908_095557_Gallery.jpg