What's new

Super Congo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SC in the jars for good 3 weeks now. Have been sampling it a few times and can absolutely see why you guys are so rave about it. It's only a first impression and I did not dive into higher doses, yet, but I already like her a lot. Great euphoric and stimulating high with a "double espresso" type effect developing after about 15 min. But not racy.
View attachment 19050016
I have been alternating between her and the New Caledonia and the Zamaldelica. All three are extraordinary and it is (at the moment) impossible to pick a favorite. I am going to have a lot of fun working out the differences between these in the coming weeks and months. Then there is the Kali China, which is developing great as usual, but took a little longer in the jar to cure because of the excessive "green" I had forced on her. Things could be a lot worse...
From my first impressions, the Z has the most "colorful" and warm high. The NC the purest, all in the head, clean cerebral euphoric high ( I have never had a chance to try Oldtimer's Haze, but from the descriptions I assume it goes in the same direction). The SC has the most stimulating, sometimes arousing effect.

Glad you managed to bring her to a good end @Common Sense ;) Thanks also for your comparison between Zamaldelica, New Caledonia and Super Congo :) what a great sativa menu!

Happy to hear Super Congo already has a nice energetic effect. She will need (like the 2 other strains) at least 2-3 months of curing, so her qualities are well defined. Curing is also very important for the New Caledonia and Zamaldelica terps.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Imposing main cola you got from clone @OZZ_ 💪 Glad you got one of the last Super Congo packs available and plants already growing (or flowering?)! Please, keep us updated, love your efforts with our sativa genetics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Pure Bliss!
Nothing better than a joint of Super Congo on a Saturday morning!
Such a great wake up smoke, super functional, super clear, super happy without making one overly chatty.

I’ve been smoking on the looser pheno and loving it. I can’t wait to see what the next batch comes out like.

I really hope we see a restock of these someday, it’s definitely a unique and great smoke!

Thanks also for your positive feedback on this new sativa @Cactus Squatter :smoke: glad you are enjoying there with your harvest!