What's new

Supafreak by Hielevationgenetics

driver77

20240118_095059[1808].jpg
20240118_095009[1809].jpg
20240118_094942[1810].jpg
20240118_094843[1811].jpg

driver77

Week 4f she's moving right along. Aphids are still lingering but much better. Smell is getting stronger...like Freakshow it's very floral almost perfume like.

greenmr

Soo freaky!
I can't wait to see mine budding, but u think it is the first and last time I will grow subafreak, the seeds was hard to pop and it grow super slow 😞
These plant are alle same age

Attachments

• IMG20240120085138.jpg
    IMG20240120085138.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 48

driver77

Soo freaky!
I can't wait to see mine budding, but u think it is the first and last time I will grow subafreak, the seeds was hard to pop and it grow super slow 😞
These plant are alle same age
They are slow growers in veg....as soon as you flip it will explode. Yours are doing great...just wait! :watchplant:
I didn't have any problem with germination...I use 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 2 parts water soak seed for 24hrs then directly to dirt.

greenmr

They are slow growers in veg....as soon as you flip it will explode. Yours are doing great...just wait! :watchplant:
I didn't have any problem with germination...I use 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 2 parts water soak seed for 24hrs then directly to dirt.
Maybe I should take a cut then 😁

Mine are from HSC. Only 2 out 10 came up 😏 the shop who sold them told me that I was not the first to have this problem and gave me money back

driver77

Maybe I should take a cut then 😁

Mine are from HSC. Only 2 out 10 came up 😏 the shop who sold them told me that I was not the first to have this problem and gave me money back
Are yours Supafreaks or Freakshows??
I thought HSC only had the Freakshows....it was awhile back for some kind of promo deal.
I flipped mine when it was real close to where yours are now ...that's when the party begins lol

Persianfarmer

Brother thanks for this thread!!!
The name is really suitable! Its like a Chernobyl mutation…I have seen quite few plants but man this is out of this world. Its formation reminds me of a cross of geranium and chamomile structure!!! The buds are like fluorescent avatar flowers!!! How is the smell and resine formation?
Looking forward to reading you more!!

driver77

Brother thanks for this thread!!!
The name is really suitable! Its like a Chernobyl mutation…I have seen quite few plants but man this is out of this world. Its formation reminds me of a cross of geranium and chamomile structure!!! The buds are like fluorescent avatar flowers!!! How is the smell and resine formation?
Looking forward to reading you more!!
It smells floral almost like a perfume with just a touch of citrus....very unique.

Persianfarmer

It smells floral almost like a perfume with just a touch of citrus....very unique.
Would you say something like lemon grass or very lemony? How was the high?
I had a very unique taste my green crack…it tasted floral but like honey…first time i smoked weed that tasted like honey

driver77

Would you say something like lemon grass or very lemony? How was the high?
I had a very unique taste my green crack…it tasted floral but like honey…first time i smoked weed that tasted like honey
There is a touch of the lemon grass in smell but when smoking it has a very unique almost flowery taste. Hard to describe but almost like perfume, in fact it would be a great perfume!.....the high is very sativa lol...energetic...giggly type weed.
Sorry for slow reply....I missed your last post somehow. My guess is I was stoned. :smoker:

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

There is a touch of the lemon grass in smell but when smoking it has a very unique almost flowery taste. Hard to describe but almost like perfume, in fact it would be a great perfume!.....the high is very sativa lol...energetic...giggly type weed.
Sorry for slow reply....I missed your last post somehow. My guess is I was stoned. :smoker:
Thx brother reading you made me salivate like Pavloff!!! Would love to have a taste of your perfume!!!! And thanks for taking the time to reply