What's new

Supafreak by Hielevationgenetics

driver77

20231114_073424[1676].jpg

driver77

Starting off with that "bastard" look again.
yeah....I was expecting a slightly different look. This is Freakshow crossed with Pineapple Express. The PE was crossed to add potency if I read the history correctly. Well that Freakshow I just finished is so damn strong I can't wait to see what stronger is like!

driver77

This is web sites info on it.......if your looking for wild sativa strains look here.

Supafreak is the product of an extensive breeding and selection process conducted recently by Shapeshifter. It was selected from 120 phenotypes of F6 generation Freakshow, and is completely stable for the following new traits: early finishing, fruity terpenes, and lacier leaves. It is also fairly PM resistant just like all of the Freakshow lines.

Appearance: It has a lacier, thinner leaf structure, especially toward maturity. Supafreak has really pretty colas with an astounding bract to leaf ratio.

Smell: The terpenes are unique and hard to describe, unlike anything we’ve smelled or tasted before. Blends of floral, fruit, chem, spice, and skunk. Nice fat colas can be expected, and also, like all the Freakshow lines she’s amazingly pest and mildew resistant.

Flowering Times: 50-60 days or Sept. 10-15 outdoors at most latitudes

Growth: Somewhat slower growing in veg, similar to the original Freakshow. But she will pick up pace very quickly and stretch, without training they will be extremely tall. It has fairly strong stalks and can usually hold its own weight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts