What's new

led05

Chasing The Present
What a gorgeous day today, perfect for a fire night

IMG_0478.jpeg

Bird bath under the pines with Hammock that’s nice to catch a nap under on a hot day

IMG_0477.jpeg

Snapdragons in front the cucumber tunnel
IMG_0476.jpeg

More snapdragons + strawflowers & maybe a zinnia or two
IMG_0475.jpeg

Zinnias & snapdragons

IMG_0474.jpeg

Looking out GH entrance which is dug down 3 feet into earth so ceiling at apex is like 13 feet or something @ that

IMG_0473.jpeg

Happy summer & gardening y’all

led05

Chasing The Present
Been extremely hot & dry here past few weeks so things are finishing early - some things very early - Serviceberries long over, just harvested garlic today, Raspberries been delivering a quart or two a day for 10-11 days now, kids just nearly picked 3 quarts quickly. Blueberries are getting near ready (very early) and on & on…. Fruit trees overall are suffering though due extreme heat & humidity but unfortunately no rain

We’ve had much better years but also a few worse so happy enough with garlic this year

IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

Initial drying underneath the pines, blocks most sun plus airflow from western winds hitting tops & downdraft, works perfectly

IMG_0596.jpeg

Cucumber patch exploding

IMG_0598.jpeg

IMG_0599.jpeg

Melons taking off too
IMG_0600.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0585.jpeg

Kids picked in 20 minutes or so, we’ve got a couple Pine/Red squirrels destroying our patch too yet still plenty to go @

IMG_0630.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Tomatoes front, potatoes, Gap was garlic, potatoes in back

IMG_0617.jpeg

Potatoes
IMG_0618.jpeg

Garlic gap I just planted Brussels sprouts, carrots & beets in huge spacious rows
IMG_0620.jpeg

One apple tree doing ok
IMG_0623.jpeg

Sweet potatoes, turmeric & peppers
IMG_0624.jpeg

Blueberries
IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

Volunteer wild daisy with beautiful peppermint & spearmint growing below
IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0616.jpeg

Snapdragon & strawflowers
IMG_0628.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
F@#king eh!! The plants all look great, but those Durlumbos are magnificent.
Good job, buddy.
Thanks brother, both are full blown incense & church smoke, one is more pure Sativa like Calyx while other more dense, both are gonna yield way over a half P each probably closer to an elbow each - both plants reek of sweaty Betty (name courtesy of @RGB )

I wanna say the Durlumbo / SE Asians / Your FSL Auto that one plant was 11 oz once dried and there’s way more flower mass here on each of these…

Gonna shut down all the rooms till fall after this, way too much backlog accumulated here and outdoors are all getting too large already…good problems to have indeed

Happy summer, hoping the fires keep at bay man !

Rgd

Veteran
my" fat “durlumbo glory cut may even get fat this time

I am now thinking that the last two times they were not fat because of lingering russets..

anyway..this photo is an old one and they are still puffing up..

this is the absolute deal for bed time.....

a bud has been hit with cambo/laos pollen[along with others] in hopes and creating a day time cross

IMG_7087.JPG

led05

Chasing The Present
my" fat “durlumbo glory cut may even get fat this time

I am now thinking that the last two times they were not fat because of lingering russets..

anyway..this photo is an old one and they are still puffing up..

this is the absolute deal for bed time.....

a bud has been hit with cambo/laos pollen[along with others] in hopes and creating a day time cross

View attachment 19022307
What’s up brother Kushy

These two current Durlumbo are my favorite yet (early trials), the right one is much denser & looks like “the one” grail you selfed, it may be nighttime for you but for me both are all day everyday smoke, but the chunkier one does have some stone to it vs the whispier calyxed one primarily being all high no stoned…

Both are great at night too (neither racy) and have you nodding off in a dream state euphoria to a good 6-7 hours straight sleep, quality one at least for me… both are definitely aphrodisiacs, what a plus to the creation :)

Hope all is well, you’ll find your all day in the Colombian x SE Asian mixes, or just pure SE Asians here soon enough

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts