What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Are they a salt like jacks?
If so you can open the container in a low humidity room and it will dry out.
You may need to crumble it up a bit but no haarm done.
I don’t know jacks but maybe salt like yes. If I don’t whisk it up in warm water it’s sandy gritty in the bottom of my water can. The advanced nutrients are easier but I’m giving this stuff a go. I wonder if drying it out would make it rock hard and even more of a pita. It had some really good reviews. That and a stoned night on the internet landed it in my cart. The plants do have some fast growth right now.

jokerman

Premium user
I don’t know jacks but maybe salt like yes. If I don’t whisk it up in warm water it’s sandy gritty in the bottom of my water can. The advanced nutrients are easier but I’m giving this stuff a go. I wonder if drying it out would make it rock hard and even more of a pita. It had some really good reviews. That and a stoned night on the internet landed it in my cart. The plants do have some fast growth right now.
perhaps put in a wittle air pump introducing a fluidal mixing movement😊

BubbasPlace

The jacks dissolves instantly upon hitting water. I just fill the jug no shaking required.

SubGirl

420club
The Cap junky x Rosetta Stone finally have roots. Put some in the tent with the others and added some to the giveaway pile.
IMG_0108.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
Looks like I’m gonna have 5 females and 6 males outta the outside bunch. I was hoping for more females to give away but am happy with at least four for my outside grow this year. Will probably grow:
1 lemon Betty x Triangle kush
2 snowcaine x Triangle kush (or maybe just one and one of my cap junky clones…)
1 Cinderella 99 (suppose to be sativa but I don’t know, the leaves dont seem to be long and skinny like I thought they would. Maybe they will change as she grows…) if not whatever she is, she looks healthy and I’ll take my chances with her. Still I’m hoping it is sativa Picture of this leaves. She is the shorter one on the left. It took a while for the C99s to pop and grow so they were a bit behind but I’m thinking they will catch up in our 90 degree weather.
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0122.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Looks like I’m gonna have 5 females and 6 males outta the outside bunch. I was hoping for more females to give away but am happy with at least four for my outside grow this year. Will probably grow:
1 lemon Betty x Triangle kush
2 snowcaine x Triangle kush (or maybe just one and one of my cap junky clones…)
1 Cinderella 99 (suppose to be sativa but I don’t know, the leaves dont seem to be long and skinny like I thought they would. Maybe they will change as she grows…) if not whatever she is, she looks healthy and I’ll take my chances with her. Still I’m hoping it is sativa Picture of this leaves. She is the shorter one on the left. It took a while for the C99s to pop and grow so they were a bit behind but I’m thinking they will catch up in our 90 degree weather.
View attachment 19019412 View attachment 19019413
I have some C99 in my seed collection from Peak Seeds. I also made a cross with Joey C99 X Blue Satellite #2, I have not grown either of them yet.
Everything is looking healthy with your plants and that is a good thing.

SubGirl

420club
The Cap Junky tent is in full on stretch mode. The Rosetta stones have decided to grow taller than the Cinderella 99s. I may have to use Putes yo-yo thingys to hold them dow off the lights. I hope not but they still have two weeks to stretch It’s super hot in the tent but they have endured the temps their whole life so far and I think they have grown accustomed to the heat and humidity. The new nutrients seem to be working well and so far I have not seen any nute burn. Hopefully, they will be worth trying them.
IMG_0126.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg

oldmaninbc

The Cap Junky tent is in full on stretch mode. The Rosetta stones have decided to grow taller than the Cinderella 99s. I may have to use Putes yo-yo thingys to hold them dow off the lights. I hope not but they still have two weeks to stretch It’s super hot in the tent but they have endured the temps their whole life so far and I think they have grown accustomed to the heat and humidity. The new nutrients seem to be working well and so far I have not seen any nute burn. Hopefully, they will be worth trying them.
View attachment 19020012 View attachment 19020013 View attachment 19020014
Looking good Sub, healthy with a strong possibility of an excellent outcome.

That's my cannabis forecast for the day.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Your plants look great as usual, be prepared for a very, very serious stretch with the C 99 mix… I grow tall plants and this one I had to move down away from the lights because they were growing into them… All my plants have a saucer underneath, and they sit on those rigid milk crates… I remove a crate here and there depending on the stretch of the plant. I think the C 99 cross stretch more than anything. I’ve grown in ages.

SubGirl

420club
Your plants look great as usual, be prepared for a very, very serious stretch with the C 99 mix… I grow tall plants and this one I had to move down away from the lights because they were growing into them… All my plants have a saucer underneath, and they sit on those rigid milk crates… I remove a crate here and there depending on the stretch of the plant. I think the C 99 cross stretch more than anything. I’ve grown in ages.
They have stretched less than the Rosetta stones so far in my tent. I even considered a booster chair for them earlier on. I was looking at the difference in the thickness of leaves now that you mentioned it. The Rosetta Stone are a bit thicker but not as much as some of the plants I’ve grown.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Depending on the seeds, the plants might be very different. I grew two thin mint taco plants, and one was opposite of the other… I’ve been growing the girl crush for maybe two years now, and the plants are all identical to each other… I am going to wear out that bud trimmer machine I’m getting from Lesso with his harvest I have. Big fat, swollen, sticky buds…😁 I am hoping I found my groove once again causes you know I’ve had nothing but nightmares for the last year…