What's new

strawberry dog shit

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry - Doo might work , Scooby - Doo was definately shite , retains the canine excrement reference if you feel it needs it.

Useing offensive or silly names seems a little unprofessional , prefer a self explanatory name that does not need researching , even if it gets a bit wordy.

Will doubtless try a pack whatever they are called but could not pass on clones under the original name , old folk are a bit funny and would not be amused.

TonyGreenHand

Will doubtless try a pack whatever they are called but could not pass on clones under the original name , old folk are a bit funny and would not be amused.

Same problem here, If I was to run this Strawberry dog shit there is no way I could name it that for public use. There is a dog shit around here already, and I'm sure it would be nothing like the SDS. Everyone would be expecting to get the clone only DS and instead they would be getting the SDS.. Not only that but it would turn off other users because of the name, just like the other dog shit. I wouldn't want to confuse patients I work with because they are, for the most part, pretty confused as is. I'm sure it's going to be excellent, but the name is going to get lost in translation and the smoker isn't going to know what to ask for if it's effective herb for them.

G

Guest1298

i was reading about a strain last night thats smells like dog shit last night it was made by DOC...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
OK, here is my latest attempt

Snozberry

images

talktosamson

Veteran
The issue is there is no "dog shit" in this strain.....misleading for sure. Much like Plush Berry which has no "berry" DNA in it either. Seems to be a trend, just call it what you want.

T

trichster

I personally would have went with Stawberry OGchem. Just like Strawberry Diesel no weird name just whats in it. Plus if its got OG in the name it will sell better.

talktosamson

Veteran
On the other hand, my wife says to me, if she had the choice between GDP and Strawberry Dogshit sight unseen, she picks the SDS 10/10 times based on name alone. She says it just sounds like it would be dank. Maybe CSG do know what they are doing lol.