What's new

strawberry dog shit

A

Alone

Any updates frankenstien2?
Really looking forward to seeing your ladies brother.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I have a single sbds that looks like it's gonna be done in about a week. Been fighting the borg big time lately. The 20,000 predators in the flower room should clear them up. I also been bombing the shit out of the mothers and clones. The mothers are looking a lot better with the new growth showing no signs of bugs. The other leaves the bugs were on still look like shit, but the bugs are dead. I have also done a soil drench with neem oil. Pretty soon all the mom's are gonna get a foliar sm-90/neem oil mix. I will try and take a pic of the sbds that's almost done tonight-even though it looks like shit.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here's some pics. It's hard to tell from them but the plant is absolutely covered in crystal's. The smell is actually fruity with skunkyness in the backround. This plant was flowered at about 3 inches tall, so the potential for heavy yields is definetly there.

Attachments

• 20130721_170425.jpg
    20130721_170425.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20130721_170441.jpg
    20130721_170441.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20130721_170519.jpg
    20130721_170519.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20130721_170533.jpg
    20130721_170533.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20130721_170542.jpg
    20130721_170542.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 30
A

Alone

Heres one of my Strawberry Dogshits' almost ready to be t/p'ed and flipped.
TOP~
picture.php

SIDE~
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
love the name SDS, but if you really are considering a change, then Pink Poodle would be my suggestion. Though it may alter the demographic of your customer base slightly ;)

A

Alone

Heres a Strawberry Dogshit 3 weeks into flower. My biggest yielder and smells like dank strawberries. I love this plant! ~
picture.php

A

Alone

I have an incredibly structured Fuel male that Im pollinating the Strawberry Dogshit, Power Kush, and Cheesedog with.
Strawberry Dogshit x Fuel = Strawberry Fuel
Cheesedog x Fuel = Gas Hog
Power Kush x Fuel = Jet Fuel Kush

The Strawberry Dogshit x Fuel should tame the long legs on the Fuel and add some yield too.

Last edited:
K

K.O.Genetics

wow those look great for being early into flower.. looks like a keeper..

poppin new beans is always fun..

K

K.O.Genetics

started a seed co.. but not sure if I will keep it knockout genetics.. i came up with knockout genetics.. wen i made my first cross.. ever.. 10 years ago. now that im starting to get myself online.. i find that many people are using K.O. for naming strains and shit.. so mite have to change the name. have over 400 crosses. and from those we are working on our strains.. we wont release anything for sale until after we get every single strain to be were i want it to be. if it doesn't get there then it wont be released as anything but testers.

K

K.O.Genetics

we also work with 100-300 seed pops at a time for selection.. as of right now. we have a 5000w residential grow that's always LOWER LIGHT then optimal.. but its for str8 seed making/ breeding only. i have 3 growers testing my shit.. everyone of them gets all my new genetics. and can each bring in another grower into testing but they deal with them so i don't need to get my REAL NAME out until things need to be outthere.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real same alone skiped out on this one

if your reading maybe email me the pics and il post them up

[email protected]

also was interested on how you get on with your gas hog project

anyway bro
see you around

peace

K

K.O.Genetics

OJD I see ur name all over the forums.. u do great work.. sucks that this dude got tons of genetics from u . and then bounces? sucks man.. im sure he will pop right back up at some point.

jaype

Does anyone know the flower time on the Strawberry Dogshit? I recently acquired some of these seeds and was wanting to start them but was needing to know how long they flower.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9-10 weeks depending on pheno

your going to love it

peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have to get some connssiuer genetics in my garden I am looking around in the threads and everything looks great from pics I have seen. Well if I don't win the name that strain contest ojd put out I'll just have to buy some packs.Lol kinda wanna wait till some of those cookie crosses you have people tested are released and try some other stuff when I have the extra money to drop on your gear. Keep up the great work ojd. Peace mike

Latest posts

Latest posts