What's new

strawberry cough.......

G

Great. I'll definetly get those from you. been droolin over that strain for a long time.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our SC are almost a month 12/12 now, and they're getting frosty something fierce! Like a strawberry hash plant. Well, it doesn't smell like strawberries just yet, but I'm betting the smoke will be very berry-ish.

keep us updated with beautiful imagery if you will ;)

cc

G

74days.............

74days.............

.......today, she came down a few minutes ago. maybe 5% ambers, trics feel like suger on your fingers, real crystally.

very faint berry smell when pullin fans. other wise a smell im not familiar with, smells afghani to me:D

prolly hang for 7 to 8 days and cured in a jar. will have to check out the dried smoke though:D

CBF

593sc74daysflrplant1.JPG

593sc74daysplant2.JPG

593SC74daysflrbud1-med.JPG

593sc74daysflrbud2-med.JPG

593sc74daysbud3-med.JPG

593SC69daysflrbud4-med.JPG

DrJay2001

now at peace
Way to go CBF! That's some fine looking cannabis. I'll be waiting to hear how it smokes :) Good looking colas!

Yours,
Dr. jay

G

hangin SC...........

hangin SC...........

..............hangin bud of the SC is on the left, LSD4 on the right.

Yes DrJay, should be some very fine erb. see how she fairs next weekend:D

593scLSD4harvest_pics-med.JPG

G

test smoke, 1wk hang dry

test smoke, 1wk hang dry

shes named the cough for that very reason, lung buster.........still no trace of SB in this pheno, indica all the way, some head not much, creeper body stone, lightZzzzzzz out weed.

faint sweetness in smell and smoke, more earthy/soapy taste without the bite.

buddy took a whiff hear a few mins ago and said it smelled like freakin spinach:( LOL

its good weed with a diff taste, not a bad taste. gets me stoned after 74 days of flower. will make your legs weak after three bowls:D

CBF

593SCbud2.JPG

593SCbud3-med.JPG

G

WoW, nice harvest you got there. Very nice bud also, sorry to hear you didn't get that Strawberry smell or taste. Let's hope i get it in the one i'm growing and i'll shoot you some cuttings. Also, for everyone that has been wait for Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough. I just got a PM from Gypsy and he call the man over there and they told Gypsy it would be early Aug on the release, so now we know when they are going to be availible. I didn't get a price on them and i don't know if they are a straight strain M/F seeds or Fem, but we will know in a few weeks. I know i'll be buying some and dropping them and getting some rolling for a hugh Christmas Harvest, if they have the nice strawberry smell and taste. Sorry, about Hi Jacking your thread CBF. Just wanted to let everyone know about the DP Strawberry Cough. Awesome grow and harvest you got.
Thanks again

G

NP BG......

NP BG......

...............always good to hear about any SBcough comin out. maybe Rez will get off his azz and get some goin too:D

have more to look though. and buddies checkin um out;) two in flower now.

CBF

BigClunke

jeeze, though crowd around here, huh?;)
i have some cough seeds from a bag of stuff my friend brought back from colorado. i am not too confident in the legitimacy of thier liniage; however, it had an unmistakeable potentcy and smell. i wonder how that grow will turn out ( or if it ever will, its about 10 on my have to grow list of seeds i already have)
best of luck

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our clones of this same plant resemble ak47 in a very BIG way bro. I swear it's ak47 by the look and smell. The berry-ish smell didn't stick around at all. Just pure ak47 smell now. cc

G

second go at the SC S2 beans

second go at the SC S2 beans

had two plants goin, topped this one, the other i just let it go and it hermied on me. few flowers down low.

i tossed the clones from it and put the plant outside. prolly just toss it:(

hey CC, havent had any AK either, lol. but even after 30 or so days in the jar theres no berry smell in the bud. very good body buzz in that plant. good potentcy and lots of trics.

593SC02_48daysflr-med.JPG

593SC02_48daysflrbud1-med.JPG

593SC02_48dayflrbud2-med.JPG

593SC02topshot48flr-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

heres the above girl .....

heres the above girl .....

.......at harvest, 68 days, plenty of trics, sweet berry smell for this one. not the yielder of the indy plant, but good hard budz and a decent yield.

593SBcough_01harvest_stick.JPG

have a mom of this goin, few seed left, sent some to bartender to look over. prolly chill on this strain for a bit. tom hills stuff has me headed in another direction.

593SBcough_01bud68days-med.JPG

these beans were S2, and prolly have to go thru a bunch for the SB plant. one minor hermie in three plants. could be me:D

593SBcough_01harvest68day-med.JPG

she how she smokes next weekend.

CBF

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the clone at a bushy 3 feet, in a 5 gallon bucket, starting to bud up now. Looking damn healthy too. She's getting lots of organic food and she eats up more than a half gallon of water a day! We had a little N def, but fixed that right up :D

Pics soon ;)

cc

G

lookin forward to your pics CC, sure it will be a monster if anything like your other plants.

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
either way for me that 1st Strawberry Cough lived up to the "HYPE" sans the strawberry taste ;) this new one looks like a tighter version, as in perhaps this one had more density in the floral structures. But at the end of the day its great smoke period :D thanks again bro

G

friendlyfriend said:
either way for me that 1st Strawberry Cough lived up to the "HYPE" sans the strawberry taste ;) this new one looks like a tighter version, as in perhaps this one had more density in the floral structures. But at the end of the day its great smoke period :D thanks again bro

hey FF, theres nothin wrong with the weed, its a good strain, but i ran it for the SB, I have sweet stuff, and killer ghani. i was lookin for the SBcough clone plant, and i dont think its even in 20% of this selfed population.

just have to keep lookin for the clone from a grower to experience the real deal strawberry cough.

from runnin these i dont think DPs selfed cough will be that much better. then again they may have had a better clone to start out with. another thing is these were S2 beans. so maybe more variation in the population then DPs S1.

will see soon as quite a few growers gobbled up DPs version.

CBF