What's new

strawberry cough.......

G

Hybrid= I hear you and would love to. Can't right now in school and won't be near a beach for sometime. Once i get over to Hawaii, your more then welcome to come over and taste some killer buds and tasty waves. Boy, i can't wait for these Strawberry seeds to come out by DP. I'm going to be all over them as soon as the hit SD.
Dawn Patrol

G

hey BG........

hey BG........

BillyGoat said:
Hybrid= I hear you and would love to. Can't right now in school and won't be near a beach for sometime. Once i get over to Hawaii, your more then welcome to come over and taste some killer buds and tasty waves. Boy, i can't wait for these Strawberry seeds to come out by DP. I'm going to be all over them as soon as the hit SD.
Dawn Patrol

.........you have any info on what componant strains DP used in makin there SC? as the true SC is clone only, wonderin if they have the clone, and what w3as used in the cross to produce beans.

pleasure
CBF

G

CBF= From what i've heard from a few sources, is that they got some clones. The question everyone is wondering? Which one or ones did they get and what did they use to get the beans. The other thing i can think of is they selfed it or crossed it with something then backed cross it back to the female clone or clones. I've been checking DP site and nothing is posted and also sent out a couple of e-mails with no results. I guess everyone is going to have to wait. I'll tell you this, I will be jumping all over them, because they are going to go fast. It doesn't matter, anything that is close or even strawberry good is going to fly out the door. I will be placing a large order ASAP when the are at SD. I will also do a large run to see how uniform they are and pick only the best strawberry smell and taste and ditch the rest. We got a month maybe two if they are on track with getting them out. I know i'm stoked, because DP would only let out the best and not a bullshit strain that wouldn't live up to their name. If anyone get's back to me, i'll post the e-mail.
Later

Hybrid

Im sure DP aint BS's, they have some strong rep too maintain, and i would be happy too try something as enticing as strawberry cough, i have some strawberrys in my garden, but they are real strawberrys, i want some strawberry ganja :D

Hybrid

G

Hybrid said:
Im sure DP aint BS's, they have some strong rep too maintain, and i would be happy too try something as enticing as strawberry cough, i have some strawberrys in my garden, but they are real strawberrys, i want some strawberry ganja :D

Hybrid

last grow did a cross floatin around OG, skunk heavy critical mass, had a nice SB pheno, smell and taste.

DrJay has some goin now, hes callin it sam or son of sam. sent him a few beans.

the SC i have im runnin a C99 male across it, and backcross back close as possible to the cough, just doin it to have seed, gonna keep a few SC moms.

this plant is leanin more towards the SB fields in the cross. hopein I find the KK clone plant from these selfed beans.:D

pleasure
CBF

G

I know alot of people are looking for them. I'm hoping for good results when i get them. I'm sure they will be good, but only time will tell. I've got my first run of TrainWreck coming up. Cutting are starting to show roots now. Had one today and should have a bunch tomorrow or the day after. That should be a good grow, and it should be some super smoke. Alot of people are looking for the old TW, and some have been lucky like me. Was lucky enough to get it from a super nice person. Saw the grow and it had some super plants, so i'm stoked about the mother i have now. Just got to take a bunch of clones before i make the move to Hawaii and ship them there. I'm not losing this strain, took to long to get it. I'm sure you feel the same about your SC. Take care and keep us posted on you babies. I'll be starting a thread as soon as DP and SD get me the first beans.
Later

G

hey BG......

hey BG......

.........thanks for all the input, appreciated as always. good luck on your move to the islands. should be plenty of good interestin local weed there for ya to sample.

if ya have a interest in the SC give a holler, have two at 3 weeks veg;)

pleasure
CBF

G

Thanks CBF, you take care of those babies and i'll be watching. Cant wait to ge to the islands, it's going to be alot of work, but it will be worth it. Going end of this summer to look at some land and most likey buy some. Boy that is going to be fun. :) If there's anything you need or i can do for you, shoot me a PM.
Later

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
hey billygoat

hey billygoat

i have a friend that just bought 4 acres in hawaii. he's there now getting things set up. he's bringing me some info on land there. i think i'll be doing the same:D

G

What Island is he on? I was going to move to O'ahu, but it look likes i'll be going to the Big Island. Can get a better deal on 10-20 arches over there in the middle of no wheres.

G

Where, the Big Island? Man, we should start a ICMag town over there. There are a few ICMag members that are moving over there. Pretty cool stuff, can't wait to be in the sun all the time and do some surfing and free diving for lobsters and spear fishing.
Fun Fun

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
yeah man,
i'm gonna go get property over there. probably just 4-5 acres. but i probably wont move there for a year or so. i'm gonna stay where i'm at for at least another 8 months, and then i might head back east to help out with some patients back in my home state. we just got a watered down medical mj law passed there last year. probably be there for at least as long as it takes to get them through the first batch. then........ it's of to the sunshine:D

i'm so damn excited:D :D ;)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We set a couple of these to flower this evening ;) A few weeks and we'll be sharing pics of our SC buds :D I hope they taste like strawberries!
cc

G

Got some news

Got some news

Got this today from Dutch Passion, not any infor but atleast we know the name it will be under.

All the details about Strawberry Cough you will find on our website when we have released it.

Best regards,
Dutch Passion

I cut this out of my e-mail. Didn't want to post any of my info, but we know now it will be named Strawberry Cough, so i'm guess they got the clones of Strawberry Cough and either selfed it or crossed it with something else.
Later

G

If any of you guys get info on land in hawaii Please send it my way. I would love to buy some of that fertile land

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts