What's new

Strawberry Cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version® [NEW 2023]

SweetApolo

Strawberry Cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version®

strawberry-cola-sherbet-f1-fast-version.jpg

This is an ultra-fast flowering, photoperiod-dependent, feminized strain with red flowers. It is also a first filial generation (F1) cross between a photoperiod-dependent elite clone of the famous Californian Sunset Sherbet and the autoflowering strain Strawberry Cola Auto.

Strawberry Cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version® (SWS106) is an indica/sativa polyhybrid, although it is predominantly indica. The plants have large, dense buds covered with lots of highly aromatic resin.

This strain has a very pleasant, potent, and complex aroma, with shades of red fruits and cola, earthy and woody hints, and fresh, citrus undertones.

It has a happy, relaxing effect that stimulates reflective introspection, concentration, and insight.

Variety SWS106
Índica
: 80% / Sativa: 20%
THC:18-22% / CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m²
Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 7 weeks
Purple Flower: approximately 75% of the specimens
Effects: Stimulating, Happiness, Relaxing
Taste: Earthy, Citrus, Cool

sello_usa_color_apagado.png
negro_fotodependiente_es.png
sello_red_family_negro.png
sello_FV_negro.png
sello_IS_negro_80_20.png

>> Strawberry Cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version® <<

21.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying it outdoors in a guerilla spot.
Seed sprouted beggining of april but had a slow start till transfered to the hole (3rd year in a row that i use it).
853E814E-CA79-43B9-848C-7E8F2FF173CB.jpeg

8th june (topped a few days before)
950618EC-09CC-4036-9E4C-B75CD0C6EA6C.jpeg

20 june : done Lst on main branches
31B8138B-C5E8-4192-9ECA-15B5C7F447DA.jpeg

2nd july

Pretty good growth for organic nutrients. Stopping a bit now because of the heat and not ideal watering routine but we pushing along.
Keep you updated

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ilgattomatto

Thanks for the photos and summary of the vegetative stage :) Would be great to be able to see how it goes during flowering ;)

Do you have an idea of the size of the hole? Which soil are you using?

Keep it up and enjoy growing! :peppermintstick:

tommy

I think the hole is around 80/100 liters. Half of it was store bought organic soil, the rest is clayish local soil+ perlite for areation. At this point is pretty rich as it is the 3rd year i fertilize with organic dry pellets (high N) and high PK guano before/during flower

PapaThai

I think the hole is around 80/100 liters. Half of it was store bought organic soil, the rest is clayish local soil+ perlite for areation. At this point is pretty rich as it is the 3rd year i fertilize with organic dry pellets (high N) and high PK guano before/during flower
Hi ilgattomatto,
I'm very excited to see your's flowering. What latitude are you growing on?

Good luck with your grow!

PapaThai

Last edited:
Everything progressing nice, lot of hand watering as there was no rain and constant heat waves.
First photo is from 18.july, second from today . It stretched a bit and is in its first week of flower. Had to clean her up a lot and managed to Split the main stalk a few days ago but she seems unbothered. 7 weeks to go is my guess, hope for the best. Looks like it will yield nicely, its bigger irl than it looks in these shitty photos
CA0030A7-E8BD-43D2-97BD-DF3D5DFF4F06.jpeg
DBC9D0E3-58C6-4ADA-869A-3965FB03A1F4.jpeg

Attachments

• 50AC5FE3-2AF5-4352-A49A-9C88DD6D16B3.jpeg
    50AC5FE3-2AF5-4352-A49A-9C88DD6D16B3.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Transitioned to full flower mode and turned into a nice bush. It is the most developed and earliest flowering (i have gorilla girl f1 and durban dutch passion - they are a week/10 days behind)
9D63DD9B-09D8-4ABA-B734-8E92D7AD5D00.jpeg

Still very hot but she doing fine with two big weekly waterings. Topdressed with guano and adding some calmag with waterings.
941BA514-21F0-4841-87BA-96D9345E6D11.jpeg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lester,

"Cool" in this context would be like "fresh", which can actually be accompanied of some mint hints in some plants, highlighting the so called "coolness".

Maybe the aromas and taste are better described in the strains description. This phrase:
"This strain has a very pleasant, potent, and complex aroma, with shades of red fruits and cola, earthy and woody hints, and fresh, citrus undertones."

I hope this helps. Sweet smokes!

tommy

@ilgattomatto

Ilgattomatto, would you mind telling us your rough latitude or sunrise/sunset times?
It might help to judge if this strain was an option for my lat. as well.
thx
I am on 45.5 latitude… so most strains trigger after 15th august and finish from the beginnig of october till the end (depending on pheno).
The climate i have is coastal/mediterannean/ californian with not much rain and night temperatures above 15 and light breeze even in october. Same latitude just 50km away might not work as it is much more humid and this strains produce dense colas that will rot (gorilla girl is super dense). Obviously a lot is luck, we get that occasional super wet september wich sucks.
Keep this in mind if mold is a concern

PapaThai

Thanks a lot, ilgattomatto.

Yeah, mold is always a concern here (50N with a big river close to me...)
So good planning/timing, knowing your strains (+a fair amount of luck) is essential.

I harvested one autoflower last week and one just right now, after they showed a single yellow leaf each in their top bud. I had to throw away 30-50% and could actually only keep the lower and middle buds. But that's ok for me as long as they got ripe enough.
Sorry, I don't want to get too much off topic...

Latest posts

Latest posts