What's new

Strawberry Cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version® [NEW 2023]

WIIIDZN

Schüler und Lehrer zugleich...
Got a 3+1 pack and one of it was only a 30cm automatic stick.

The others are beautiful plants with purple nugs. One of them i gave to a friend.

1725355726258.jpeg

Aug 25, 2024

1725356519747.jpeg

For more veg pics incl. storm and hail crash...

Thanks a lot, ilgattomatto.

Yeah, mold is always a concern here (50N with a big river close to me...)
So good planning/timing, knowing your strains (+a fair amount of luck) is essential.

I harvested one autoflower last week and one just right now, after they showed a single yellow leaf each in their top bud. I had to throw away 30-50% and could actually only keep the lower and middle buds. But that's ok for me as long as they got ripe enough.
Sorry, I don't want to get too much off topic...
Yeah dont want to get offtopic also but if mold is a big concern i suggest lookin into uk forums for the best strains

Got a 3+1 pack and one of it was only a 30cm automatic stick.

The others are beautiful plants with purple nugs. One of them i gave to a friend.

View attachment 19058905

Aug 25, 2024

View attachment 19058914

For more veg pics incl. storm and hail crash...

Did you do light deprivation on them? They are further along then mine and you are way more north. Could have something to do with limited root space tho that can be trigger for them

WIIIDZN

Maybe it is the pot size... 18L.... but i´m happy with this. Hope they are finished at the end of september without mold.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the photos, it's looking really good :)

Is the plant only on that small pot? Or is the pot open below to the ground?

Have fun and... sweet smokes!

tommy

WIIIDZN

Hey Tommy, its only that small pot. When it rains, I put them under a parasol on the terrace.

1725965457908.png

However, they were also destroyed by hail at one point. The large one grew out of a remaining branch and the other was topped by hail.

1725963355337.png

Next year i´ll try some bigger Pots and some more of ya fast F1 genetic.

Do you have any tips/experiences which varieties are most mold resistant? So far it looks good, but summer is coming to an end.

greetz

Last edited:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey!

Wow, the plants are very big for the size of the pot you are using. Next year with bigger pots, you'll get trees :D

To increase your chances of early harvests, without mold, you should try Green Poison F1 Fast Version®, Killer Kush F1 Fast Version® or Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version®. They usually finish a bit earlier and are overall resistant to mold.

Enjoy your growing ;) Sweet smokes!! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts