What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Strains with pleasant smells when burning

goingrey

If you wanted to make new friends, or at least didn't want to make new foes, what would you roll up?

Preferably something currently available as seeds..

Tried to search without much success but someone did suggest Gelato. Never had it.. Good option?

goingrey

a well selected sweet skunk s1,or sweet skunk cross (sweetest sativa), its the strain that acts the most like incense imo ,....it leaves a real perfume in its wake...... special genetics
Perfumey incensy Haze without the cat piss etc would certainly fit the bill, that's a great suggestion. Not aware of anyone offering seeds at the moment but I'll keep an eye out.

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
I found a beauty in a 10 pack of chimeras s1 years ago......also had a great pheno of his sweetest sativa many many years ago which is sweet skunk clone x BB massive yields also ... can still get the very same well stored seeds via breeders retail email ... sure a little search will pull up the info .... there is no bitterness to the smoke very unique genetics, its said to be a stand out NLXhaze

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
I always thought it smelled of sage - especially if I wasn't smoking it myself (which wasn't often to be fair!)
very much so ,..its smooth in the same way incense or a perfumed incense stick is, contrast that to the bitter sour after smells of a cheese or a sour ect ,... i have grown 20, s'1 seeds out and there is variation, about 1/4 where low resin bunk , other females where a mix of tropical and intense lemon ,,great yield and high

windmills

Favorite (disclaimer : can change by the day or part of day) is a true King Louis that I was gifted and crossed with a Tahoe seed. I like plants / smoke grown from seed, so I almost never regularly smoke from a cutting. The aroma from that is a hard to describe; kushy smell many of us know. My brain instantly recognizes as Fire. A lovely Fire.

Next favorite would have to be a cookies type strain we have, which is Do Si Dos. Brain also equates as Fire. The sweet tooth part of this though reminds one of when you were young, and craved sugar. Definite sweet tooth smell.

Last but not the bit least, is an Indiana Bubblegum that I (and a few friends) have been working on for about a years time. Finally got that dialed in where we are all reasonably happy about the outcome. Call this one true kids stuff on the whiff. Bubble blowing like in elementary school, lol! Brain recognizes what's coming up with this too. Cheers All

El Timbo

very much so ,..its smooth in the same way incense or a perfumed incense stick is, contrast that to the bitter sour after smells of a cheese or a sour ect ,... i have grown 20, s'1 seeds out and there is variation, about 1/4 where low resin bunk , other females where a mix of tropical and intense lemon ,,great yield and high
I grew 3 S1s and the original clone in 2006 - 2 of the S1s were very similar to the clone.

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
I grew 3 S1s and the original clone in 2006 - 2 of the S1s were very similar to the clone.
ohh high praise then if you had the clone side by side , i have never seen the original ..i think i got 4 bunk low resin phenos, and rest had a beautiful collection of scents , it was one of those situations where its hard to pick a keeper

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Either Haze or Diesel definitely

Both will stink out the place when burned.
Diesel will maybe piss people off it smells so much 😆 but if they like the smell they will be in love.
A good Haze will smell like Church coating the walls with a beautiful smell of Frankincense/Spices and other exotic smells