What's new

Strain Hunters - Greenhouse Seeds Co.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
He’s not got an appealing personality… comes across as brash and arrogant but salesmen usually do.

Not all of us. :cool:

I think the only episode of SH that really bugged me was the South African one. It seems that they – or at least Franco – had been in the area before and had distributed seeds. With this vid, they go back to try to find original landraces - down the coast from Durban. iirc they had a hard time finding it and they had to go way upriver to a remote farmer who was still growing it. Western seeds had taken over a huge amount of the growing area as the local farmers grew what sells. Just like they do everywhere and they always have and they always will.

I really like their The Church btw. I have grown it twice. A nice balanced high. I have also made some of the bud into ice water hash with quite awesome results. :LOL:

mr.brunch

Veteran

I think the only episode of SH that really bugged me was the South African one. It seems that they – or at least Franco – had been in the area before and had distributed seeds. With this vid, they go back to try to find original landraces - down the coast from Durban. iirc they had a hard time finding it and they had to go way upriver to a remote farmer who was still growing it. Western seeds had taken over a huge amount of the growing area as the local farmers grew what sells. Just like they do everywhere and they always have and they always will.

I really like their The Church btw. I have grown it twice. A nice balanced high. I have also made some of the bud into ice water hash with quite awesome results. :LOL:
From memory, I’ve done their Hawaiian snow, ssh, big bang, white rhino, old version cheese (basically big Buddha) and super lemon haze.
Didn’t like the rhino taste, but got an amazing big bang that I kept as clone for a year or so and the super silver was classic ssh.
Hawaiian snow is mentally strong and grows like a vine!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
With recreational being re criminalized in Thailand maybe he will have to shut down those huge greenhouses. Hopefully. It would be interesting to hear what he spent on them.

Greenfingers420UK

From memory, I’ve done their Hawaiian snow, ssh, big bang, white rhino, old version cheese (basically big Buddha) and super lemon haze.
Didn’t like the rhino taste, but got an amazing big bang that I kept as clone for a year or so and the super silver was classic ssh.
Hawaiian snow is mentally strong and grows like a vine!
Ive got two big bang in flower at the moment, ones a big girl and the othe is short and stocky.

goingrey

Sure would be a shame if Thai authorities knew how someone labels cannabis seeds tomato seeds. Might lose a lot of money.
1717791296255.png

Rastafarout

Premium user

I personally know growers who had the misfortune of falling for the GHS con
Ive mentioned elsewhere here dude

Was actually crying cos he couldn’t sell anything he had grown it was just mould !
Never had it before ..Super steep learning curve !
He said they wish they hadn’t come there
He also told me they went to 90% of the growers by design for those seeds

S was running a clone thing in the community.. but cos of telling rippers where they were or ripping ,he got banned and probably beaten on sight next time so I’m told

Dime

IMO GHS is all about the $. If they cared about the plant they would mass pollinate all their aquired strains and make them available as is in regular form.