What's new

STOP USING VUVUZELA

Nunya Biz

I am waiting for the inevitable mental breakdown of some player due to the vuvuzelas resulting in aforementioned player firing a shot right at someone "playing" one and summarily jamming it down their throat.

At least no one has been raped or murdered yet, that really surprised me.

love?

I'm sure they can be fun at the game but the problem is that the fun of them doesn't really get transmitted over the TV. Which is why they should be filtered out of the broadcast. Especially as it's apparently only a couple of frequencies that they need to drop, nothing could easier... If they don't want to filter them out completely they could at least lower the volume of those frequencies. And in countries with digital TV there could be multiple audio streams, one with vuvuzelas one without. But actually they don't really bother me. I only feel this way because they sure seem to bother a lot other of people and they don't really bring any benefit to TV viewers so...

Shred42O

if they where smart they would sell them in all different notes so when everyone does it at the same time they would make a pleasant cord
it would be a nice fix

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
, I can see violence later this year if people start bringing them to football games in the UK, no-one wants to have their enjoyment of the game ruined by some idiot blowing one of those things!
I can't wait for the first clip of someone getting beat up for blowing their vuvuzela.
It will happen, give it time.

E

elmanito

I can't wait for the first clip of someone getting beat up for blowing their vuvuzela.
It will happen, give it time.

It already happend when a South African got a Vuvuzela up to his ass for playing by Uruguayan supporters.:moon: Totally no respect for someone else's culture.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

You mouth off like you've lived here? Like South Africa is the only violent country in the world?

Its not a tradition is a culture, more to it a SOCCER CULTURE. Maybe one or two horns are blown outside of a soccer game. vuvu's are banned at the rugby stadiums...so much for TRADITION eh ;)

lasko

Jea European level of civilization is throwing bombs on playground, fighting with people just because they are not fans of the same club, death people on matches, last were in Serbia. Please stop shiting with tradition, soccer culture suck

I like Vuvuzela more and more. Go South africans and dont let you disturb by idiots.

MagniKhan

Veteran
They have been filtered out of the broadcasts for a while now.
Nope, not in the U.S.
I could tell the game went live with the beginning of that annoying sound. I almost feel like I'm "held hostage" by the network if I want to watch the game.

P.S. I have no beef with the people who are blowing the damn thing's. Hell blow them till they turn blue and passout for all I care!
It's the networks who should have the were with all to do something about it. They know that those are not culturally accepted here.....nope not even close.....no we prefer drunken, slovenly assholes in the stands yelling profanities that would make George Carlin cringe!
But hey, we at home don't have to hear it..... most of the time.

Latest posts

Latest posts