What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

Last evening
1000014254.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely beautiful out today. Perfect fall day. Going to head to a botanical garden in a bit.

Indoor and outdoor.

View attachment 19089035
The cat stare down …you never know if they’re going to go ballistic on each other
Slightly trippy day shift at the bar went nicely. Now I know 1/8 of a hit is enough to get me slightly higher than I intended to be at work. Nothing to crazy. If we're busy I would have been fucking up left and right.
You bad boy u
Sup Doober?
Back in Africa
love ❤️ the plants and I love your cat colony

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw orthopedics the two weeks follow up. We went over some of the scans. Holy cow smashed that humerus ball like an egg shell.! almost wanted to cry when I saw it the orthopedic doctor was pissed at me because I hadn’t been keeping it 100% immobilized. I’m only supposed to lift nothing heavier than a teacup. Keep it in the damn sling and let it come out every now and then for small circular, pendulum motions. I can’t even stomach Advil anymore. It’s making me sick. I’m moving on to Tylenol.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn’t much help the osteoarthritis or the nerve damage and that arm either..ouch no joke I have to take it easy easy easy easy

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen to your doctor.

He is probably only angry because you are probably the third person today not following his instructions.
Oh you’re right, of course…. my body kinda is frayed around the edges …Hope it doesn’t hurt too much if I live even 10 more years …I’d be happy with 15 more years of “decent” health… little icing on the cake was I just got an insurance notification denying the request for the what I thought to be a December cancer scan [That would’ve been the third scan ]I’m not sure where that leaves me. I suspect they’re going to try to force me to take a treatment rather than keep paying for scans.

oldmaninbc

420club
Had some amazing bread In Oliver Bc many years ago! 🍞
If I could get up and walk over the mountain across the road from my home I would end up in Oliver.
Oliver is all about the wine these days, the Golden Mile Bench is very well known for all the vineyards.
My park landlord owns a pizza joint there.

I love a good loaf of fresh bread out of the oven.

oldmaninbc

420club
I saw orthopedics the two weeks follow up. We went over some of the scans. Holy cow smashed that humerus ball like an egg shell.! almost wanted to cry when I saw it the orthopedic doctor was pissed at me because I hadn’t been keeping it 100% immobilized. I’m only supposed to lift nothing heavier than a teacup. Keep it in the damn sling and let it come out every now and then for small circular, pendulum motions. I can’t even stomach Advil anymore. It’s making me sick. I’m moving on to Tylenol.
Be careful with Tylenol, a friend of mine wound up in the hospital from Tylenol poisoning. After they did a liver biopsy, that's what they found.
Before I was put on morphine, I was taking 25-28 extra strength Tylenol a day, it showed up on my bloodwork and they asked me if I was drinking alcohol excessively. I hadn't had a drink in years.
When they put me on 800mg of ibuprofen, I started to bleed internally.
Those drugs seem kind of harmless but they can cause unwanted medical issues.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be careful with Tylenol, a friend of mine wound up in the hospital from Tylenol poisoning. After they did a liver biopsy, that's what they found.
Before I was put on morphine, I was taking 25-28 extra strength Tylenol a day, it showed up on my bloodwork and they asked me if I was drinking alcohol excessively. I hadn't had a drink in years.
When they put me on 800mg of ibuprofen, I started to bleed internally.
Those drugs seem kind of harmless but they can cause unwanted medical issues.
Risking 500 mg gel caps 1 to 2 a day see if that relieves pain and lighten some the gastrointestinal distress of the previous regimen 400 mg Advil 2 to 3 times a day

oldmaninbc

420club
Risking 500 mg gel caps 1 to 2 a day see if that relieves pain and lighten some the gastrointestinal distress of the previous regimen 400 mg Advil 2 to 3 times a day
I have diverticulosis and taking ibuprofen is a no no, although my doc said I could take a light dose for 1 or 2 days and that's it or I would be risking problems.

I had some peyote buttons a few times.

Latest posts

Latest posts