What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
It’s kind of funny when GG fell out of favor , and then after while if you had it all the sudden it fell into favor.. because people rediscover how good it actually is
For sure. Love when I get messages like this from patients.

5A742E4F-D4F1-466C-BA6B-D0868EB35BE0.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gave the #4 to a local hydro shop 10 years ago and he's been whoring it out ever since. It's still the most grown clone in my area.

what happened to homie's shop near Wally world Star? never see him post on IG anymore... did it get shut down by the taskforce?
I don’t know I’ve been wondering that myself there was a couple shops that just didn’t give a fuck and then with some small shops I heard they came through but I haven’t been in touch with any of the owners I do not like them …you know that

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally, I’m enjoying this bonanza of beautiful weather.! I think I’m on vacation. was able to get my John Deere transferred over to the farm and now I can play with it on those fields for the next couple days. See what it can do…. Do you wanna have some 🤩 ? fun get stoned, and then hop on the lawn tractor

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Doing what I hope will be the last mowing of the season today.I didn't know. But confirmed, it is a Steelhead
me and you too, brother! been mowing my yard, a neighbors yard, the church yard, and a cemetary. the neighbor because she lets me keep my boat in her yard (divorced, three little girls, no lawn mower) , doing my church and the cemetary because they cannot afford to pay to have it done. i'm buying the gas for it all as well...i try to help folks, that's my thing. :good: the pink cheeks give the steelhead away. here's a laker.
1729536779482.png

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Since it was what I hope to be the last mow of the year I topped off the tank and added some Stabil to the tank to preserve what gas is left.
My bottle of Stabil is at least 3-4 years old which got me to thinking, I wonder if someone makes a product to add to Stabil to extend its shelf life?

Latest posts

Latest posts